Peter Strzok Returns For Testimony

Advance notice, I am totally stealing that.

I watched most of this trial and will watch the rest this afternoon. I was waiting for punches to fly. What I’ve so far seen of this circus, is an embarrassment to our nation.

Those in chairmanships really shouldn’t be in those positions.

Ho hum. Heard that before. Like we didnt know there were liberal Republicans.

You should use the phrase “danger to the republic”. The libs you worship love that kind of talk.

It just doesn’t have th same fasicist resonance as “enemy of the people”.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN MODERATOR:Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said, “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” You’ve all made a few people upset over your political careers. Which enemy are you most proud of?

CLINTON: Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians—probably the Republicans.

Enemy of the American People.

Trump is literally directing the people of this country who to regard as their enemies.

Which happen to be other Americans.

1 Like

And Hillary only blew her dog whistle

Collusion gimps sure do love having president trump in office.

“punish our enemies” - barack hussein obama (aka The Kenyan Ladyboy)

Weak. Very weak.

Still does not pan out logically unless we know what “these actions” are. This would appear to be completely apart from any collusion INVOLVING TRUMP and would infer Russia election involvement.

Might be people nominated that need investigating? What does THAT mean? They would, in due time, check any nominee.

I am not as invested in “Trump” as I am in the process and the machinations behind closed doors.

It’s something that keeps getting stamped down in the daily debates, but yeah. This country is in a perilous position. Very perilous. I would be very curious to see the reaction of people, especially Trump supporters, should what a lot of us fear could happen does.

Believe isnt really evidence…
I believe there is life beyond our solar system…cant prove it

I don’t care if she did it to the dog itself. You guys have to get her out of your heads. She’s living there rent free.

That used to be a really snappy quip.

Now… not so much.

Does Hillary Clinton get a say?

I’m surprised the R’s haven’t called her to testify in this Strzok witchhunt. I’m sure Fox News has suggested it.

1 Like

It’s hard following the words that you type.

Anyways, I have said from day one that I doubt Trump was involved in collusion. But that’s why we investigate. To provide some clarity on those doubts.

No it actually doesn’t…