PermaDrooling: The Official Unofficial Trial of Paul Manafort Thread

hil-donny

Yep.

And the Govt can re-try the other 10 counts.

So Manafort is after a pardon.

Oh, and Trump is going to be speaking at a rally tonight. But i’m sure he won’t go off script on some bizarre rant…

whoa, didn’t expect the networks to break in. This is a huge deal.

Fox is wrong I believe. 30 year max on each charge. Plus he has another trial on similar charges next month in DC. Manafort is screwed.

Gotta give Fox credit: they aren’t covering Infrastructure Week instead.

1 Like

It will be interesting to find out how many jurors were for acquital. They won’t retry if several of them were in that camp.

And yeah, the rally tonight will be epic. Cohen pleads guilty and Manafort convicted on some counts, all within minutes of each other.

Shep smith waxing poetic on FOX main “in the same 5 minutes cohen pleaded guilty, manafort found guilty, and trump silently boarded his jet”

1 Like

Omarosa is apparantly appearing tonight on MSNBC with videotape.

All the news!

The reporter did hedge. “Unless my math is wrong,” he said. But the doofus in studio told him his math was good.

Sean on his radio show today has been going on again about Hillary.

1 Like

She’s gonna have to up her game to make news tonight.

“Nothing here has to do with Russia! NOTHING!”

Yes, he is having a very, very hard time processing this.

I could be wrong as well. All in all though, not good for a 68 year old man.

Not if Trump pardons. I’m quite sure Trump could pardon him not only on today’s verdict but on the upcoming charges.

Since the jury was hung on 10 counts, my guess is it is more likely that Trump will pardon quickly.

Lol!

10 char

To the jurors for a job well done!

2 Likes

Hillary is the best diversion. Expect them to go on and on about her. If Trump is smart, he’ll finally arrest her. They need a perp walk.

Dude they asked a question about the Russian hacking in the FIRST debate. Your lord couldnt even admit it was Russia even though he’d been briefed lol

She’s old, old news. At least three days old, which is ancient in the Trump news cycle era.

Heck Cohen could be old news before this week is over.

I hope Trump goes on about the weak prosecution that couldn’t even convict his former campaign chair of half of the charges against him. Losers.