PermaDrooling: The Official Unofficial Trial of Paul Manafort Thread

Beyond a shadow of doubt? No No. No worries though, I have the fix for you.

Take this twice in the afternoon and call me in the morning.

That makes sense, thanks

I’m willing to shave a few years off Manafort’s sentence if does his time in a cage at the capitol and tourists can poke him with a stick.

17 of 18 counts decided on for Manafort, and strong news Cohen is going for a plea deal.

Bad day for fat Donald!

Does Paulie get remanded to a cell during deliberations or is he in room with his lawyers? If with the lawyers I’d have post-mates running around town collecting my favorite DC meals right now cause he gonna be on a bologna diet for a loooooooooooong time soon.

The sooner we can abort Fat Donald’s presidency, the better. Hopefully there will be many counts of treason in the Mueller report. Need to make a strong example of those that betrayed our nation.

Not looking good for Manafort. But, there’s no verdict until the judge reads it aloud.

Holding my breath.

1 Like

How long will Donny allow Manafort to stay in prison before he pardons him?

Anybody reading too much into what the jury actions means is asking to be disappointed.

1 Like

You’re right, but secretly you’re just worried I’m jinxing it.

Anywhoo, while we wait, anybody catch the guy on Hannity yesterday saying Apple is in cahoots against Trump because they (paraphrasing) “gave over Paul Manafort’s icloud, but protected the San Bernadino shooter”? That’s some high quality misinformation right there.

QFT.

It could be not guilty on 17 counts.

1 Like

“Judge we didn’t mean we can’t agree on one count, we meant we can’t agree on one single count

There’s a new conspiracy every day now with him.

Flynn sentencing delayed again
Cohen looking to flip
Manafort jury near a verdict

A decade worth of stories in day.

1 Like

At some point, you gotta admire the stamina of the Trumpists. Defending this ■■■■ day after day after day.

I don’t have that kind of fortitude.

I think the President’s right on that whole 5th avenue thing.

Once these folks are emotionally invested, there seems to be no point at which they’ll let go.

It’s like watching remoras on a host.

3 Likes

its remarkably amazing how much stamina one gets when you shut off your brain and just accept whatever Trump tells you as the truth depending on the time of day.

I gotta believe at some point it just switches off. Like how you couldn’t find a Bush voter anywhere after Obama won.

I don’t think so. Bush appealed to an outer layer of the modern GOPer. One with a little bit of smirk and a little bit of swagger. The class clown who just got in a bit over his head.

Trump appeals to the darkest impulses. The throwing away completely of norms. The outright bullying and taunting. The not-even-thinly-veiled support for white nationalism. He has normalized the most tribal instincts.

Folks will not give way on the primal muscle he has developed nearly as readily as they did Bush.

2 Likes