PERFECT TIMING: Rat Interrupts Baltimore Station's Story on President Trump’s ‘Rodent’ Comments

Originally published at: PERFECT TIMING: Rat Interrupts Baltimore Station’s Story on President Trump’s ‘Rodent’ Comments | Sean Hannity

A lone rodent interrupted Fox Baltimore’s live-shot this week while the broadcasters were discussing the President’s rat-related critique; ironically saying the Commander-in-Chief should travel to Baltimore to see things “for himself.”

A rat runs through a FOX45 Baltimore Reporter’s live shot during a story on President Trump’s tweet Baltimore is rat infestedhttps://t.co/s60inZ6TtK pic.twitter.com/R4LFxsPWeK

— FOX Baltimore (@FOXBaltimore) July 29, 2019

President Trump called-out Rep. Elijah Cummings and his handling of corruption and crime throughout Baltimore Tuesday; saying the Democrat lawmaker should use his Oversight Committee to sort out his hometown.

“Baltimore is an example of what corrupt government leads to… Those people are living in hell from Baltimore—they’re largely African-American. They really appreciate what I’m doing and they’ve let me know it. They really appreciate it,” said the President.

“What I’ve done for African-Americans, I would say no president has done,” Trump added. “They are so happy about what I’ve been able to do in Baltimore and other Democrat corrupt cities…They are so thankful they called me and said finally somebody is telling the truth.”

“African-American people love the job I’m doing because I’m working for them—not the politicians,” said the President.

President Trump doubled-down on his fierce criticism of Al Sharpton and Rep. Elijah Cummings Monday; saying people are “tired of listening to the same old Bull.”

“Baltimore, under the leadership of Elijah Cummings, has the worst Crime Statistics in the Nation. 25 years of all talk, no action! So tired of listening to the same old Bull…Next, Reverend Al will show up to complain & protest. Nothing will get done for the people in need. Sad!” tweeted the President.