People don't go to jail for collusion. They do for bank fraud

Lol illegal search and seizure…thats hilarious

Let’s talk about the last two years…and the accusation of Russian collusion. Let’s talk about a special prosecutor that was given a free leeway far outside the scope of Russian collusion? Hey…nothing burger…what’s next? This? Why not take a deep breath for the next two years and prepare to remove him from office the correct way?

That’s super believable - you’re concerned with the integrity of the office, and that Trump be allowed to uphold it without partisan interference.

I agree…it’s scarier than times past.

Yeah, you find it “scarier” than when your favorite President Ass Wipe was spouting his birther bull ■■■■ about President Obama? I absolutely believe you do.

Notice now that the narrative is falling about Russia, the quick shift to new allegations. I still want to hear about Prague, the Pee tapes, etc… This is what the left wing media has been pushing for over two years.

Let’s not, unless you want to talk Bill Clinton, Whitewater, and lying about BJs.

Jury’s still out on Russia. And your side is the only one that consistently uses the word collusion. When it comes, the indictment will read “conspiracy”.

ETA: Shoot! Noticed too late that you ignored EVERY ONE of my examples, and hauled out the talking points instead. I guess that’s the only tactic available when the facts aren’t on your side.

1 Like