Pentagon Sidesteps Trump to Ban the Confederate Flag

Mod Note

That is a filter by pass. Do not by pass the filter.

I watched him hang several times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you?

Among many other shock videos (beheadings, executions, etc.) shown to all incoming U.S. Soldiers for a period of time during the Obama years.

Every one of those terrorists deserve a noose around their neck. Saddam got off lucky with the height chosen.

Mod Note

You have a problem with the administration of this forum you can speak to management in Community Feedback. This is neither the time nor the place.

@calirepub you want to “like” off topic contempt of mod? I would advise thinking before jumping on the bandwagon.

Ten generations before me in South Eastern VA. Left in my early 20’s.

The videos of al qaida being taken out with sniper rifles were impressive as hell.

That one during daylight on the hills? I heard that was fake.

Huh? Northern surroundings?

2 Likes

I’ve lived my entire life in NC. I was taught from an early age what that flag represents. I acknowledge that history and reject that heritage.

And some bro country song about creeks and boobs and beers isn’t going to make me change my mind.

That’s the one. Could be fake I’m sure. It sure looked real, but maybe the impact from the rounds was more powerful than is realistic. I just accepted it at the time.

Mod Note

You can consider yourself warned as well.

Are you serious?

There is no fine line. Nobody who isn’t racist would go on a racist “rant”. You are trying to seperate the two to save @SixFoot.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t make statements about people based on the color of their skin.

Now, I believe it has been addressed. If I missed anything, somebody please let me know.

Please get back on topic and choose words wisely. Consider not just your intent, but the impact they can have.

Let me make this clear, we are not going to tolerate criticisms of moderator decisions from the grandstands. If you have a problem with a decision, you have two choices: 1. PM the moderators and voice your concerns civilly. 2. Bring it up in Community Feedback. I would suggest 1.

What you are not going to do is sling mud in a thread.

There’s not a person on here who has not been given the benefit of the doubt since we changed the rules and guiding philosophy. Mote. Beam.

Moderator decisions are evaluated by the administrator, not you. It is a mistake for you to believe you know all the information that goes into them or that you know what would happen “if it was me”. Please remember that.

I hope this is the end of this conversation.

Saying a “white person” did something is not always racist. Just like saying a “black person” did something isn’t always racist.

Even generalizing by saying “white people” isn’t always racist. Context matters. Saying white people have perpetuated “political action through violence” on this land, long before black people did, is not racist.

Don’t dilute the word “racist”.

1 Like

I understand.

Was this a reply to me? Or just a general mod message?

To the world.

Is that why “owning people” and “slaves” is mentioned in the song so many times?