Pennsylvania Republicans VS Governor Tom Wolf

We never had big covid. numbers outside of Philly and poorly run elder care facilities.

You have been used.

You mean like closed rest stops?

Considering the way heā€™s enforced his measuresā€¦ yes it was a stupid move.

1 Like

We could have opened safely 6 weeks ago outside of the Philly area.

I support the effort to impeach, though I am doubtful it will have sufficient support to pull off.

UPMC forced his hand to open when he did. They defied his orders and started elective surgeries weeks ago.

Woofy will go down as a most unpopular governorā€¦not up to the CV19 task at all.

:wolf:

What does that mean? How should they have been enforced?

And again: did it work?

You literally have said there was no problem and we shouldnā€™t have shut down anything every single day since itā€™s happened. You donā€™t get to walk that back to I just wanted less because itā€™s untrue.

1 Like

I literally was 100% correct.

Zero cases in Allegheny County now even after all the blowhards protesting. I thank them for testing group activities outdoors.

:wolf:

1 Like

When he threatens people with fines and imprisonment for not following his orders, then flaunts them himself? Heā€™s a piece of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  do as I say, not as I do.

1 Like

You claimed it was never a problem and we never should have locked down. Though the only three states doing well are the ones that locked down quickly and early and kept it that way.

But did it work.

Ends justify the means?

Is that a yes?

You donā€™t have to like Wolf, I donā€™t even like Wolf, but he handled this correctly and better than pretty much any other state. Even got Turzai to commit ritual political suicide.

I said the restrictions were onerous and capricious. They were.

Our medical professionals deserve credit for keeping the region in good condition. They defied Wolf at the beginning and end of the curve by performing necessary surgery.

I expected the liberty theives to take credit when the threat fizzled as I said it would.

Go ahead and cheer. I am glad to see the doomsayerā€™s get squashed even if they have to claim undeserved credit.

Wolf is an idiot. Closing the rest areas and letting Philadelphia down in grand fashion while ignoring the rest of the state and elder care community.

He is quite despised.

Give him creditā€¦It will be the only good will he will see until his term ends.

If heā€™d handled it properly you wouldnā€™t have 85, 293 cases with 6,456 dead with a population of only 12.8 million.

We have almost 30 million with just , 107,158 confirmed cases and 2,173 deaths.

You have 3x our dead, 2/3 our total cases and slightly over 1/3 our population.

Thereā€™s never been a hurricane or tornado powerful enough to twist that into a positive.

1 Like