Pence-ive Thinking About The Future

So all you Republicans who voted No Way, who is your guy in 2024?

Trump stench? I completely disagree. Completely.

1 Like

Trump

1 Like

Jeeze, I guess I don’t remember. Just like no one around here remembers my posting history. I guess I don’t remember everything you post Sneaky.

Because Libs own the cultural channels that dictate when society goes shrill or goes quiet.

Media are part of the lib establishment. We’re in the society predicted in “1984”. You don’t get to question that.

1 Like

Here’s a couple of them

I couldn’t find the one I really wanted.

They all lie.
We see many so called conservatives defending jbiden lies everyday.
They defended jbidens lies while voting for the liar.
We watched the so called true conservatives defend the leftist liars before trump was ever elected.
We will believe the true conservatives when we see them stand up for anything conservative.
So far we have silence from the so called true conservatives as jbiden tells conservatives get in the back of the bus you deplorables and shut up we don’t need to hear from you.

2 Likes

Dude, welcome back!

True conservatives voted for Trump? Trump isn’t a conservative

Never said he was. But he sure did not enact leftist policies.
See some people don’t vote for the person they vote for the policies that they person is supporting. I know almost all leftist vote for the person so they don’t understand.

Mike Pence comes across as a quieter conservative not spending his life on Twitter. Perhaps he has a chance on the Republican ticket in 2024.

What leads you to that belief?

Lol. The smell is out of the White House.

We used Joes fabrezze.

Allan

A wrench in the works?

2 Likes

Omg I hope she does. She will quickly realize how much she is out of the mainstream with most Republicans

No you don’t.

Yes I actually do. It will be amazing.

Like the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton of the right.

Times have changed.

Not as much as you think.

There is a less than zero chance Candace Owens makes it out of the primaries. A black woman trying to run for President as a Republican?

You must be joking

1 Like

I disagree.

I think she might be better off running for Congress or Senate first. 32 is young.