Pelosi to Biden

What post?

What you think what Biden did was alright because Franken resigned for touching a woman who didnā€™t want to be touched.
You punished the only pervert on the left so all is good now.
Your the champions of women. All women should vote for democrats because you know the left are the only ones that care about women.

It was a jokeā€¦a bad oneā€¦

Uncomfortableā€¦i got it. Lol

1 Like

You are being extremely critical of Biden yet I do not see you holding Trump to the same standard. That could be construed as hypocrisy.

The women saying he was weird with them also say theyā€™d still vote for him. Itā€™s not the same. The rightā€™s credibility on this is dead. It died in that access one van. It died again with stormy Daniels and ā€œhorse faceā€ and the 23 women accusing trump of sexual assault. Trump thinks women are garbage to be used as he sees fit. Heā€™s made this abundantly clear.

Biden being overly affectionate is maybe a problem. But it is not even close to the same. No one will take trumpists seriously on anything to do with this issue.

1 Like

Could be? It is

What about all those poor woman who are afraid to come forward because the left will say they werenā€™t sexually assaulted because we know that when Biden touched these woman there was nothing sexual about it. How do you know what Biden was thinking did he tell you?

no that era started with bubba clinton

Thomas Jefferson?

actually yeah it, quite possibly, might be a tradition through the years

Thereā€™s been no shortage of it, thatā€™s for sure.

Agreed

A required element of sexual harassment is a sexual act or statement.

Bidenā€™s accusers:

Amy Lappos, 43, told the Hartford Courant on Monday that Biden pulled her close to him to rub noses while she was working at a fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.).

ā€œIt wasnā€™t sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Lappos said.

But he stopped treating me like a peer the moment he touched me. Even if his behavior wasnā€™t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful. I wasnā€™t attending the rally as his mentee or even his friend; I was there as the most qualified person for the job.

Itā€™s called concern trolling. Happens a lot here.

I have never defended anything that Trump has said about woman. I have never said anything about Trumps sex life. I have said it is not my job to judge him that is Gods job.
Who I have defended are all the Christians who voted for Trump because they felt he represented them more than Hillary. The left have spent over two years calling them not Christians and trying to shame them into not voting.
If Biden did act in an inappropriate way towards these woman itā€™s on his head.

Donā€™t forget the era of the rapist Bill Clinton and his enabler wife Hillary.

Iā€™m going with what the women said.

Youā€™re slow. Just went through that with Coolidge about Thomas Jefferson.

How do you know that Biden is overly affectionate. Maybe he is a pervert and this is all sexual for him. I will not take the left seriously any more about being the defenders of woman when they will defend the unwanted advances of an old lefty.
Heck the speaker of the house is defending him and giving him advise on how to act around woman. You would have thought that as old as Biden is he would know not to touch women in sexual ways.

1 Like