Pelosi to Biden

No he just make unwanted advances on woman. Much better that saying what you could do. Just defend that old pervert because you know he’s on our side.

People were actually accusing Kavanaugh of sexual assault. You want people to condemn Biden for things in the same way despite the accusations not being the same.

And democrats are the champions of woman. They do so much for them that they should be proud that they have to but up with unwanted touching. Every time it’s a dem that act’s inappropriate they throw that woman under the bus because you know we have to defend our side.

Donald Trump would never lie about what he has done in the past. If he says he grabbed women with the assumption that because he was famous he could do so, then I believe him.

Looks at Trump’s lifetime of behavior

Still ok with Joe Biden.

You know this is a false equivalence.

Donald Trump has been accused of sexual assault by almost twenty women in the last 30 years.

2 women have said that Biden touched them in a non-sexual, but uncomfortable way.

It’s not the same thing.

Al Franken says hi.

2 Likes

I’ve heard the women saying they “thought” he was going to kiss them. He rubbed someone’s nose. He put his hands on their shoulders. They felt their space was being invaded. So much worse than an old pervert walking into a teen pageant dressing room, and actually being accused of sexual assault by various women.

It’s not the same…but here anything is possible if you believe.

No one has accused Joe Biden of “making advances” on them.

Now now, Donald did all that before he became president-ified.

BYGONES HE’S A BABY CHRISTIAN NOW

3 Likes

Well you’re half right anyway.

What Trump has done is worse, but Biden won’t survive the attacks against him in the way Trump can.

1 Like

This is a hysterical thread created by a Trump supporter.

1 Like

I think that’s the official moto of the metoo movement.

1 Like

I’m sure.

Some of the regulars on here that support Trump need to get you the talking points on human “mating rituals”.

Do the Democrats really want to make the whole election a pissing match about who really mistreats women more?

2 Likes

Touching a woman when she does not want to be touched is sexual assault according to the left.

But you will defend Biden for doing the same thing. I believe these woman Biden touched them and they did not want to be touched.
And what is even more hilarious than the left defending Biden for his inappropriate touching is Pelosi defending him and giving him advice on how to act around woman.