PELOSI SNAPS: Nancy Explodes on Reporter When Asked if She ‘Hates’ the President

Originally published at: PELOSI SNAPS: Nancy Explodes on Reporter When Asked if She ‘Hates’ the President | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi snapped at a reporter during a press conference Thursday when asked if she “hates” President Trump; saying “don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.”

“As a Catholic, I resent your using the word ‘hate’ in a sentence that addresses me. I don’t hate anyone. … So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that,” said the Speaker.

Pelosi confirmed Thursday she will ask the House Judiciary Committee to draft Articles of Impeachment against President Trump; saying he has “left us no choice but to act.”

“Today I am asking our chairman to proceed with articles of impeachment,” said the Speaker.

“The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution,” she said. “His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution.”

“If we cannot impeach a president who abuses his office for personal advantage, we no longer live in a democracy—we live in a monarchy, or we live under a dictatorship,” Harvard Law professor Noah Feldman said during Congressional hearings earlier this week.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.