Pelosi says Trump is ‘becoming self-impeachable’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pelosi-says-trump-is-becoming-self-impeachable/2019/05/08/87464a68-718c-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b213b841baf7

Damn. She’s outsmarted him again…

“The point is that every single day, whether it’s obstruction, obstruction, obstruction — obstruction of having people come to the table with facts, ignoring subpoenas . . . every single day, the president is making a case — he’s becoming self-impeachable, in terms of some of the things that he is doing”.

Now I see why she’s doing this thing by the book. She knows that Donald Trump can not resist trying to obstruct and be above the law. Everything with her has a reason and she’s definitely a thousand times smarter than Trump.

I think she is just trying to antagonize him saying this, it’s kind of funny though.

It’s sooooooo easy to antagonize him.

She has his number.

1 Like

She’s going to lose the house again…

Like that GOP landslide in 2018, right?

1 Like

LOL,

In 2018 in the days before the election, the Democrats held a 7.3 point advantage in the RCP average of general congressional ballot polls. The actual results of the election, they were a full point higher than that at 8.4. +40 net US House seats flipped, +7 net governorships, +300 state legislative seats, 6 state legislation control flips, and +6 into super majority in 6 states, there is more but thats not wholly the point.

Fast forward to today. The democrats in the current general congressional ballot now hold a +9.0 average at RCP, in other words they are only increasing their election probabilities.

I’d feel very comfortable in saying the Democrats will not be losing back the House next year. In fact I’d say there is a good chance they may pick up even more seats, and to say nothing of the 22 senate seats the GOP has to defend.

1 Like

She needs to worry about getting the dirty needles and junkies crapping in the streets of San Francisco cleaned up. But she has her hands full looking over her shoulder for AOC!!!

2 Likes

Not the first right winger who doesn’t know how local government works.

Yeah, she’s really smart.
Self-impeachable?
Can you show me in the constitution how he can impeach himself?
Take your time. You’ll need it.

Impeach him Pelosi. Just shut up and do it. Don’t whine, do. Do or do not. There is no Try.
But you don’t have the guts, so just keep up the blather.

1 Like

No she’s not.

Her evil plan is working.

Trump’s ardent followers are working themselves into a lather…

2 Likes

Same way he can pardon himself?

1 Like

pelosi says all kinds of things to keep the collusion gimps in a lather.

She’s such a weak woman.

newt would have had it done by now.

1 Like

She actually didn’t do anything other than make a comment. Guess who is still living in the Whitehouse? :relieved:

Pelosi is a ■■■■■■■ idiot.

I’m just a Constitutionalist who enjoys stirring the pot, grabbing on to some of the stupid ideas that both worthless parties throw out. It’s gone from interesting to comical now it’s just pathetic. And both parties actually believe what they’re trying to sale to the American people.

AOC has told Pelosi they’ll have a ranch someday and Pelosi can tend the rabbits.

1 Like

It’s funny how libs still give that old battle axe any credence.

I know. Right? She has no power.