PELOSI PANNED: Steve Scalise Slams ‘SHUTDOWN NANCY’ over State of the Union Delay | Sean Hannity

Rep. Steve Scalise slammed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Wednesday after she urged the president to delay his State of the Union Address; asking what the leading Democrat was “afraid of hearing.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/pelosi-panned-steve-scalise-slams-shutdown-pelosi-over-state-of-the-union-delay/

Christians everywhere need to pray that our President stands firm in his convictions to keep America’s people safe and go through with the State of the Union address. Don’t cave in to those who through hate and revenge and sole purpose is to intimidate those who have a genuine love for America’s people. Pray

1 Like

time for Pelosi to step down sounds like she needs to be retired and stay at home and argue with her self.i use be democrat but i went republicican and i will never go back to democrat now that i seen how they work. great job mr. president your doing