PELOSI: ‘I Have No Idea’ if Impeachment Inquiry Against Trump Will Conclude by 2020

Originally published at: PELOSI: ‘I Have No Idea’ if Impeachment Inquiry Against Trump Will Conclude by 2020 | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi refused to discuss a timetable for her party’s impeachment inquiry over the weekend; saying she has “no idea” if the probe will wrap-up by the end of the year.

“I haven’t had a lot of time to pay attention to the president’s tweets and the legal implications of them. I just think that was totally wrong and inappropriate and typical of the president,” Pelosi told CBS News.

“I have no idea,” she responded when asked if the process could drag-on into 2020.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Face The Nation that President Trump is an "imposter" who insults people because "he knows full well that he's in that office way over his head" https://t.co/IZYJPvtpmg pic.twitter.com/9dyfNcenqs

— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 17, 2019

“It is self-evident that we have open hearings for the next week. I don’t know if there are any beyond that,” she added. “And then when we come back [from Thanksgiving], maybe a decision or maybe they have more hearings.”

Read the full report here.

Source: Politico