Pay for your virtue!

Speaking of virtue signaling.

In this house we believe that voting democrat causes poverty. A large gap between the rich and poor.It divides people by race. It causes violence and chaos is the cities. It cause energy poverty. Causes endless wars. The lefts Globalism is just neocolonialism . Destroys election integrity. And that you judge policy by outcome not intentions.

2 Likes

What policies are those?

The first half of the 2000’s says hi.

Yes, most of the right thinks Bush betrayed US… But the left never complains about their leadership. They just do what ever the TV says. You could have 500 people die in Chicago and the voting dems just yawn!

1 Like

Sure they do.

Besides GLBTQ stuff:
Helping the poor
Universal healthcare
Higher taxes on the wealthy
Pro-enviromental stuffs
Pass to citizenship for illegal immigrants and immigration reform in general
Criminal justice reform
Voting rights
Making DC a state
Abortion rights
Public education

Sure until you ask the question slightly differently by asking if they are for it if it means their taxes go up.

1 Like

If CNN actually wanted to reform they need to do the AA thing and apologize and come clean on the decade of lies.

For example reveal all the lies they told about Russian Collusion a and who was in charge of pushing know lies.

There are decades of lies CNN has told for the DNC and they should gov over all of it. If not they are just lying about going moderate. It’s just fake news.

But dems outcomes have not helped the poor, it makes it worse. Like high energy prices and high rents. And dems outcomes have ruined the schools. Wind and solar don’t work or germany would not have bought 75% of it’s energy from Putin. States still have abortion rights and dems could have make roe a real national law many times, but did not.

They could have increased the number of house members too…lol!

Blockquote

2 Likes

All someone has to do is create a webpage titled, “Majority of Americans Support This Lib Dumbassery!” and look at how it automatically gets lapped up with faithful fervor, without a (D)oubt to be found. :wink:

2 Likes

But even before this whole college loan thing was introduced y’all accused the Democrats of buying votes via their support of welfare programs.

Most of them.

Dominion Voting systems and Seth Rich says hi.

No party will want to be in charge when this ■■■■ erupts. All are hoping they can get in make some changes and kick the can down to the next chump. It’s the one thing that could care less of one’s political alignment.

Okay, but you asked, “does anyone know what the left stands for these days?” not “what do the Democrats do that @Cratic thinks they do well?”.

I’d guess my posts suggesting this have been seen? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

It’s funny because Democrat starts with D and he puts the D’s in parenthesis.

You’re free to go to any college in this country and write a check to any of the students to pay their loan. Don’t make me fund your virtue.

2 Likes

Libs don’t have virtue, so it’s up to you to have it for them. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I fund a ton of things that I don’t agree with.

That is the price of living in our system of government.

I just don’t constantly complain about it an pretend that I am special for paying taxes.

2 Likes