Paula White prays for miscarriages

If you are praying to God to miscarry satanic pregnancies, the judge would be God.

You seem to regard yourself as very knowledgeable on what Paula understands to be “satanic pregnancies”. Can you give us her definition of a satanic pregnancy? And can you show how her definition excludes the details mentioned in my link?

This is some Mike Warnke level hysteria/bull ■■■■

Did Pizzagate get so boring that people have to dip back into the Satanic Panic from decades past?

1 Like

Is that right? In another thread, wildrose posted this link in support of Paula.
https://thegailygrind.com/2020/01/26/trump-spiritual-adviser-commands-all-satanic-pregnancies-to-miscarry-during-pro-trump-prayer/

But in that link it also says this:
No pregnancies are satanic. Every child is a gift from God,” tweeted James Martin, a prominent Jesuit priest. “No one should ever pray for any woman to miscarry. No one should ever pray for evil or harm to befall another person. Jesus asked us to pray for our persecutors, not to curse them. To love our neighbors as ourselves.

So then, I take it that you would prefer a satanic pregnancy to succeed, and maybe even become DNC Chair?

If there are any such things as satanic pregnancies, then by golly I hope her prayer comes true.

Only a Liberal would root for the devil.

1 Like

Yes it does, it spreads the seeds of conspiracy and panic and fear. It creates an atmosphere of confusion and distrust. If you think this does no harm, watch a documentary about the Satanic Panic in the 80s. It tore communities to ■■■■■■■ shreds. And the fact that our President’s current “spiritual advisor” thinks that praying loud and in public about satanic cults and baby sacrifices and other such completely and utter nonsense is of FAR more concern to me than anything Pastor Wright ever said.

1 Like

Only a very very simple-minded person would deduce that from what’s being discussed here.

1 Like

They have to check if mom can float…

1 Like

Who decides what is a satanic pregnancy?

That does not contradict what I said.

Your concern is noted. Your feelings, however, don’t necessarily substantiate objective facts. If people believe Satan exists, and that there are women becoming pregnant to produce babies for the predetermined purpose of sacrificing them to Satan, it would be reasonable and compassionate for them to want God to prevent those planned sacrifices. Was Paula calling for Christians to attack women they might suspect to be having satanic pregnancies? Would any woman not satanically pregnant be concerned for her pregnancy on account of such prayers? There is no victim. What’s your problem? Have you run out of things to be Democratically outraged over?

Today’s Republicans.

Satanic babies.

Hey, if you don’t have a satanic pregnancy, what are you worried about?

There is no bottom.

What is the frequency of satanic pregnancies in the US population as a whole? How big of a problem are we dealing with. I mean Stephen Miller is obviously the result of one but have there been others?

If someone is just throwing the prayer out there into the air and not aiming it at any specific person, then it seems God decides. That seems fine with me. Was this Trump adviser aiming her prayers at someone specific? I don’t think so.

The way some Liberals get all hysterical over this stuff without sitting down and actually parsing the words is pathetic.

I have never heard the phrase and I don’t know. But if someone is just tossing the prayer out there into the air, then why does anyone care?

Because prayers have influence over listeners. Because this minister is being positioned as someone with the ear of President.

What she thinks about pregnancies or anything else, is not what concerns me. I made that clear.
Scripture plainly states that a woman is to keep her mouth shut in church.
It’s not hard to read or understand.

1 Cor 14:34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

But I was…but that’s what you…oh for ■■■■■ sake nevermind. I too hope god kills all the satanic babies that don’t exist in the womb.

As I posted in the other thread. Paula White is a prosperity theologian. I use the term “theologian” lightly.

And, like all other prosperity theologians, she is a pure dirt bag. No different from a classical Gypsy. Both are essentially scammers operating under the cover of faith.

2 Likes

It’s a malignant mutation of Christianity that really needs to be shunned by the larger community if they have a care for how they are perceived by the nonbelievers whose souls they are trying to save.

Hexes, witchcraft, spells, satanic wombs, and “women should shut up in church,” all the same thread.

Loving it!!!

For most Trump supporters here, I imagine this thread is like if you’re a kid playing little league and your parents invite Drunk Uncle Stu to your game. After hitting on all the moms, Stu starts yelling at the umpires and fights your friend’s dad.

When your teammates ask who that guy is, you shuffle your feet and try to change the subject. (It doesn’t work, though, as you and Stu both have the same prominent eyebrows).

4 Likes