Paula White prays for miscarriages

In a sermon on Jan. 5, 2020, Paula White prayed for all “satanic pregnancies” to end in miscarriage.
White is one of Trump’s “spiritual advisors”.

White is being raked over the coals for her choice of words.

I don’t care what she said. I don’t care if she favors or opposes miscarriages.
I oppose her opening her mouth during a worship service.

1 Cor 14:34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/After-Trump-s-spiritual-adviser-calls-for-all-15005707.php

Open mouth, insert foot.

Who expresses themselves in such an ignorant manner?

I sense part of the flock seeking another church.

Well, she works in the White House and is Donnie’s Spiritual Adviser. So I doubt it.

1 Like

I love how you managed to get the wrongest take on this. Amazing.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl:

It’s quite a skill. :rofl:

What do you think she means by a satanic pregnancy?

Fetuses that’s didn’t vote Trump.

2 Likes

No. https://birthpsychology.com/journal/article/role-sex-and-pregnancy-satanic-cults

You posted an article written right from the throws of the satanic panic hoax of that period. You really want us to go back there? The Salem Witch Trials of the 90s?

Only a matter of time until we’re playing pop records backwards and basing our judicial policy on urban legends.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t people want Satanic pregnancies to terminate?

1 Like

No. Praying for the miscarriage of children conceived by their mother’s to be sacrificed seems better than taking a knife to children in the womb, don’t you think? Praying for the mothers to leave satanism and surrender to Jesus before the child is offered up should certainly be a top priority on the agenda too, though.

There is zero evidence of satanic cults in America impregnanting women with the intent of sacrificing the baby. None. It does not happen, it is the furthest thing from a crisis that we have in this country. It’s horse ■■■■■ It’s a lie. It’s a herd panic fabrication based on nothing. It’s a cartoon of a horror movie. She’s either trying to scare people cynically or is an outright hair-eating idiot.

1 Like

If you are correct, then praying for such children to miscarry will not do any harm to any children, will it. On the other hand, taking a knife to actual children and actually killing them in the womb, does harm to the children.

No babies are being sacrificed

Wow. Did you even read that?

Not only does it not have anything to do with what Paula said, it shows that people will go FULL CRAZY to normalize ANYTHING a trump acolyte says.

Tempted as I am not to worship your omniscience, if no satanic pregnancy babies are being sacrificed, praying for the miscarriage of satanic pregnancy babies does no harm to anyone.

Did you even read your own link. They torture pregnant breeder women to see how much pain they can endure without miscarrying, to keep the gene pool strong. Paula was not referencing that. Good Lord.

Who decides which are the satanic pregnancies?