Paula White-Cain, Trump's latest "qualified" adviser for his admin

Yeah. On how to get along with evangelicals.

Do you feel at risk?

I disagree. She’s a con artist who is taking advantage of people who want to believe the righteous nonsense she creates.

I would be very surprised if she actually believes it too. She knows what she’s doing.

At risk? Lol but I think it’s not right however to converse with crazy people.

Allan

Not according to some trump supporters.

Okay. So based on your extensive knowledge of Reverend Wright, can you provide a single example of Reverend Wright’s thinking influencing a policy of the Obama administration?

Yup, it’s not. Glad you’re catching up, WR.

Wow.

He can’t.
The only thing he knows about Rev. Wright and Trinity United is what the media told him. Has not heard/listened to one sermon except for 15-20 secs of an hour long message, have not attended the church, don’t know the church’s mission, their ministries/community outreach, not a thing.

2 Likes

What specific spiritual advice that she has given Trump are you upset about?

Yes, it would be quite convenient for you folks if we forgot the past and didn’t recognize the hypocrisy.

Yes I am. Former service does not necessarily a lifetime patriot make.

Me folks? Okay, Champ.

1 Like

What disqualifies him from being a patriot?

Hating the country and denigrating it endlessly qualifies in my book.

What did he SAY to make you believe he hate this country?
What did he SAY to denigrate this country?
I hope you didn’t get all that from a 20 second clip.

Nice try since you and I both know I can’t quote him here without violating the TOS.

Some preacher with that kind of mouth on him.

LOL!
Nice cop out. Wasn’t trying to bait you in violating the TOS.

What I was doing is illustrating that you have absolutely no evidence or proof that Rev. Wright hate America. All you got is a 20 second sound clip. You haven’t heard that entire sermon, you haven’t heard any sermon by him, you haven’t been to Trinity United while he was pastor, you don’t know what community serving ministries the church have, you really don’t know anything but what media told you. You were mad and outraged because the media, the pundits, and any other hack who had their panties in a bunch over this told you to be mad and outraged.

I don’t think you’re qualified to continue to speak on this matter. :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I was let down I thought it was Paula Deen at first :disappointed:

Of course I’m qualified, I’m an American and a patriot. My love of country doesn’t dwindle based on what party holds the WH.

You knew when you asked I could not quote his expletive filled rants here and we both know it.

Now that’s some home down home cooking!