Paula White-Cain, Trump's latest "qualified" adviser for his admin

She’s not a fundamentalist, she’s a fraud in danger of hell fire.

1 Corinthians 14:34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

I love this post so much.

So so much.

Can we call her a feminazi?

4 Likes

“Everyone” I don’t think this word means what you think it means…

:rofl:

2 Likes

This is the best possible response you could have offered. Thank you.

3 Likes

Quiet, woman! No one is interested in hearing your opinion concerning theological matters! That’s like playing Tiddlywinks with the Infernal One!

3 Likes

I love this post so much too.

1 Like

She connect well with black people of faith. I guess she has just a bit too much energy for people who are enchanted with two meetings a month Hillary.

What makes you think she’s a nut case?

I don’t think your reading that text in context. The women in that particular church had been told by their husbands and fathers and elders to keep quiet in church because they were rudely interrupting and disrupting proceedings. Hence, Paul says, " It has not been permitted to YOUR women to speak. It was not a blanket commandment for all women in all churches. Where a women is pemitted by her leadership to speak up in meetings, that’s OK.

That’s better.
Lol

Thanks. But it still won’t please witches who want full autonomy and to rebel against all God-ordained leadership. “The spirit of rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft”: Yahweh.

She was the intellectual slut of the Obama Regime. She took any dirty job, and parroted anything she was fed.

Your choice, she was either dripping evil or dumber than a tree.

1 Like

Everyone who is sane

No, I don’t think so.
Here is the NASB translation. The NASB is known as the most accurate Greek-English translation.

1_corinthians 14-3. The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but are to subject themselves, just as the Law also says. If they desire to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is improper for a woman to speak in church.

Women are to keep silent in the churches (not just in the church at Corinth). The Law of Moses says the same. Certainly the Law would not have been singling out a single Christian church which did not yet exist.

1 Timothy 2:12 echoes the same prohibition against women speaking in worship.

12 But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 13 For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. 14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived

They were given permission to talk. What more do you want?

1 Like

:point_up:one of the reasons while I strongly believe in God I don’t believe in institutionalized religion

1 Like

I have no problem with someone who does not believe.
I DO have a quarrel with people who profess belief but deny clear scripture so they can be PC.

Attitudes like that are responsible for the decline in Christianity

1 Like

I don’t think you know what “No one” means. Plenty of us are interested in her theological views. Scripture says to do things decently and in order though. This applies both to liberated men and women.

I suspect you don’t realise that there are two different Greek words used for silence. One means no sound. The other means ruly. Corinthians tells the Corinthian women who were being unruly to obey their leaders and be quiet, I presume, until they learned some self- control. Timothy tells women to be ruly in churches everywhere. It’s the same Greek word translated as peaceable when Paul says all men everywhere should work peaceably. You don’t think he was telling men not to talk while working, do you? Sadly, translators do have biases the Holy Spirit does not have, and some of those creep into their English versions of what the Holy Spirit inspired in Greek.