Paul Ryan reportedly trying to move FNC away from Trump

His dad gave Fox a lot of money?

I swear, sometime around 2025 or so, 90%+ of conservatives will swear up and down that they never voted for or supported Donald Trump, “that smug New York liberal elitist”

This deserves a bump. Made me LOL for real.

6 Likes

Paul Ryan is still a spineless coward.

And you love Hillary Clinton.

I think some conservative talking heads will be sent to the trash heap of history post trump. It’s going to be too hard to come back after fully supporting him.

Yep. It’s just a business decision.

So this seems like an admission that Fox isn’t at all objective and supporting trump is a corporate mission.

2 Likes

Nah. 30% of america loves trump and will always love trump. That’s enough people to pull an audience from.

Ryan is and was a spineless d-bag dishonest piece of ■■■■■ ■■■■ Paul Ryan. You happy?

I say their ratings will be too low post trump. Who knows.

If the reports are true about Fox trying to move to the center, it is trying to sanitize its history now. It has a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Given the great probability that the Trump family’s next enterprise will be a news network to capitalize on Don Sr. and Don Jr.'s popularity with the MAGA base, all the Trump shills will be able to move to new homes there.

If the Trumps go this route, it will be interesting to see how they divide the audience with Fox and which Fox stars jump to TrumpTV.

1 Like

If you remember, that was in the works before the election (because Trump didn’t think he would win) and the only thing that stopped it was him getting elected. I’d bet the farm that this will happen as soon as he’s out. As for who’d jump, good question. Would someone with a huge audience now jump to a fledgling network? Kind of doubt it.

I know one that will definitely go. And it will be interesting.

1 Like

I remember when Sarah Palin was popular too.

Why wait. I’ve been on record here for a long time that I didn’t vote for trump, just none of you ever listen.

I’ve posted before that on this and the other board that I left my vote blank.

And he is a New York liberal.

Oh we know you said that.

:laughing::rofl::joy::point_up:

1 Like

Apparently he was helpless in the position of Speaker.