Paul Ryan gets a gig at Fox News

Fox News joins the NASDAQ.

1 Like

@JayJay and @Camp

From an earlier discussion.

The newly spun-off media company, which will house assets including Fox News Channel and Fox Broadcast Network, is expected to bring in around $10 billion in annual revenue.

Brokerage MoffettNathanson had started covering Fox with “buy” rating last week ahead of the debut, saying Fox Broadcasting Network and Fox News are “an unrivaled pair of must-have” content that will drive strong, industry-leading revenue growth for years.

Theres probably going to be a scorched earth policy among fox viewers. I think it is going to take years before they realize just how much fox news has roasted their brains.

1 Like

I agree. For some, I don’t think they will ever come back from the depths of the dark propaganda.

Its why the new owners are playing with fire. I would have just bought all the assets and shut everything down for good then start an actual news station.

1 Like

Lachlan’s hubris would never have allowed that. Besides, they are projecting this new entity to bring in $10,000,000,000 in annual revenue. I don’t think they care if they lose some of the more out there wingnut viewers at this point.

1 Like

It’s okay. You can always watch RT for that type of coverage.

LibbPaul Lyin Ryan hates DJT with the heat of a thousand white hot suns. He wants to go back to when the GOP was nice and had class, manners, and morals. Remember the “Young Guns” and the glory days and he was considered as “tough” as the GOP would get? He wants that back.

#Walkaway

2 Likes

I heard all about it on NPR.

Paul Ryan is the biggest RINO there ever was.

BBC HAS to be part of the fake news. Right cons?

It’s like some people don’t know where to go to get real news.

2 Likes

To be fair, some were told that every alphabet news source is part of the liberal media. Only Fox is fair and balanced.

Well not anymore. They are becoming a liberal bastion as well. #walkaway

1 Like

It was funny how he let on that Fox is the only place he gets his news.

1 Like

I hear about it on NPR often.

1 Like

Disney didnt buy the news division, but hey, never let reality get in the way of your hot takes there cratic, you’re golden.

I thought that was George W Bush? You guys eat your own so quickly it’s hard to keep track.

Or did you mean biggest as in physical stature? You must have meant Denny Hastert.

No wait, he’s still definitely a republican in good standing. Can’t be him.

I think Chris was just being funny. :wink:

Probably, but I’m being hilarious.

2 Likes