Paul Ryan gets a gig at Fox News

Ryan did say he’d get Trump the wall funding and then he didn’t…

And now that Lyin Ryan is FINALLY in a position of power, he’s going to MAKE SURE trump doesn’t get his wall $$$.

#Walkaway

2 Likes

Can you be more specific? I am having a hard time imagining where those categories intersect. A Venn diagram with names would be especially helpful.

1 Like

There is all kinds of new and interesting young conservative commentators on YouTube these days. This site outlines all the connections McCain’s staffer made with the dossier Hillary bought from Putin…

Why is fox purging all of its conservative hosts and hiring a bunch of liberals like Paul Ryan? This makes no sense. Are they trying to go after msnbc’s audience?

2 Likes

Like why did I have to find out from Youtube there was more yellow jacket riots in France this weekend. Why isn’t Fox covering that?

I think Disney bought it, to ruin it… Walt is rolling over. To bad cable is such a monopoly.

LOLing at Conz flipping out about who a freaking TV channel hires.

I read it in my newspaper and saw it on the evening news.

You know what they say about Fox News consumers, right?

2 Likes

They need to be upset at something, anything, really.

I love that some cons are turning on Fox. It’s a thing of beauty.

:kisses finger tips.

That makes sense. Those liberals at Disney are famous for their censorship of speech they don’t agree with. I wonder who else is out at Fox.

It seems Fox News Channel is cozying up to swamp creatures. They also hired Donna Brazile, who was fired from CNN for sharing a debate question with her party’s insiders.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

The Federal Reserve System of 1913 and the Sixteenth Amendment, also of 1913, have spread the evil tentacles of federal crony capitalism into almost every corner of our once free market, free enterprise system.

BBC covers it every day. Try broadening your horizons. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That was almost as wacky as Trump saying Mexico would pay for the wall, then asking the US Congress for the money. It’s almost like he forgot which entity authorized the Mexican government to send the check

He was joking…

You trumpers take everything so seriously…

Because with Lachlan Murdoch taking over from his father, after the sell off to Disney, he is going to make Fox News more liberal and try to target MSNBC viewers. I suggest it is time to #walkaway

1 Like

Donna was Hillary’s bestie.

Disney did not buy Fox News. It was separated from the deal, and turned over to Lachlan Murdoch, and now Paul Ryan sits on the board with him. They decided to bring on Donna Brazille and remove Judge Jeanine. Lachlan is famously known for being the most liberal of the Murdoch family. He wants his network to be more in line with MSNBC. We all see the writing on the wall here. #walkaway

2 Likes

Maybe StormFront will start a tv channel. Wouid be a great place for those who are whining about Fox turning Lib.