PARTY'S OVER: President Trump Cancels Media’s White House Christmas Party

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/partys-over-president-trump-cancels-medias-white-house-christmas-party/

President Trump abruptly canceled the press’s annual White House Christmas Party Thursday; renewing his battle with the mainstream media ahead of the holiday season.

“The annual Christmas-season gathering was a significant perk for those covering the White House, as well as other Washington reporters, anchors and commentators, and New York media executives would regularly fly in for the occasion. At its peak, the invitation-only soirees grew so large that there were two back-to-back events, one for broadcast outlets and one for print organizations,” writes Fox News.

FYI, I had never planned to attend the White House Christmas party last year or this year. Why break bread with folks who hate you & call you names? (@PressSec & @realDonaldTrump) That is not the Christmas spirit I know. I feel sorry for those who wanted to go and can't. SAD!

— AprilDRyan (@AprilDRyan) December 13, 2018

CNN White House correspondent April Ryan slammed the decision on social media as “sad,” writing “FYI, I had never planned to attend the White House Christmas party last year or this year. Why break bread with folks who hate you & call you names? (@PressSec & @realDonaldTrump) That is not the Christmas spirit I know. I feel sorry for those who wanted to go and can’t. SAD!”

tiny trump’s War on Christmas.