Part one: Why is Donald trump obsessed with the 2020 election which he lost?

Keep listening to him and he will tell you why. He said it gets the most “pull and cheers”

That ones obvious. On the other hand if we truly were upset with rioting “In which we should be” the same ire and vigor should be pointed at the summer of love people which it clearly wasn’t, even though it costs 2 billion in damages.

The fbi who would have zero problems with throwing orange man under the bus already released their report. What’s going on now post fbi report is another Adam Schiff ■■■■ show.

Yeah…I know…rite? I mean…“we” came so close to losing our democracy to people so violent…they forgot to bring guns. If that put you “close”, you need to grow up.

I got a funny feeling you are right.

unnamed

1 Like

I agree, the government was in no danger of being toppled on Jan. 6. Trump’s behind-the-scenes actions before and since Jan. 6 have been much more dangerous.

4 Likes

Perhaps it the same reason that the last presidential election that Democrats admit that they actually lost was in 1988.

Neither party believes that the election system is free and fair except when they win or there is a massive landslide.

Nah we lost in 2004. Popular vote that is.

1 Like

It wasn’t he who lost. It was us. And I think it is appropriate that he reminds us of the damage WE THE PEOPLE suffered through the election debacle caused by ballot harvesting and other sketchy if not illegal acts of progs.

Progs hate us - the people who voted for Trump - more than they hate Trump himself. The attack upon the election was an attack against us.

We need to make elections more credible.

You don’t do that by censoring anyone who points out the glaring problems with security.

1 Like

It’s almost been 1 year since the election. People that need to grow up are those who still proclaim loudly that Trump won.

He did win …2nd place.

2 Likes

Don’t talk about the leader of the GOP on a political forum!!!

5 Likes

The purpose of January 6th and the shenannigans with trying to get VP Pence to suspend counting were to hold up the validation of Biden as the President elect to get the process moved to the House of Representatives ignoring the popular vote and the Electoral College and justify them selecting the President. And to try to get states to “decertify” the elections they had already certified. To cause chaos and confusion to delay, delay, delay.

If the vote had gone to the House each state only gets 1 vote (so 50 votes, not 435) and Trump** was perceived to have the advantage since the GOP controlled the majority of delegations.

That was the path usurp democracy.

WW

4 Likes

Yes. The fact that they also plan other shenanigan to get trump back in office is disturbing. Remember the plan to get him elected to the house. Then make him the speaker. If GOP wins the house, they will impeach both biden and harris. Then trump can ascend to the throne of presidency.

This is how trump operates in business and politics. Using any means to win. Cheating his way to the office. What a shame!

1 Like

That’s not an answer to the questions posed. Why does he whine about losing and does it hurt his chances going forward.

Allan

Really?

You don’t understand it?

Then this country is doomed.

Bush kicked some Kerry butt. Wartime president and all that hooey.

People bought into that hook line and sinker.

Allan

1 Like

Stop with the non sense and exaggeration. America’s survival does not depend on our fellow poster -
@biggestal99 (Allan). :rofl:

Or may be it is. We have no idea who he really is.

So okay enlighten me, jay jay

Why does he whine about the 2020 elections when it obviously hurts his chances for 2024?

The only plausible thing I can think of is that he is not going to run in 2024.

Allan

I am a citizen of the United States. Vote in every election possible since 1976. I am a democrat. I live in Dover, New Jersey for the past 30 years. I have work for AT&T for the past 34 years. I am a male, married to a wonderful woman (she puts up with me and that’s a mean feat as I am let’s say a bit eccentric). I dance to my own tune. We have a cat named kitty. Never ran or wanted to run for public office. Basically just a regular American, like the rest here.

Allan