PA Democrat lawmaker offers bounty for identities and addresses of abortion protestors

Its his form of protest, if it is against the law. File a police report.

Allan

This man is sick in the head!

He’s already under one investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/capitol-notebook/2017/05/philly_lawmaker_brian_sims_fac.html%3FoutputType=amp

1 Like

Pennsylvania, the state also has a strict a two-party consent state, meaning even in public both parties involved in a conversation must give consent to be audio or video recorded. At various points in the video, Rep. Sims indicates he wants to have a conversation, to each time the women says no and does not give permission to record.

Abuse of office may be the lesser of his legal jeopardy. PA house is dominantly R and his compatriots will not take well to this.

:policeman:t3:

1 Like

That’s actually despicable. I don’t approve of politicians attacking citizens like that in any way shape or form. And that goes for the president on down to a local town councilman.

1 Like

so the many attacks by Donald Trump on citizens is not good. who knew.

Allan

1 Like

Apparently it’s ok according to you, right?

That would be great to see him nailed. He refuses to apologize.

Once again is an American’s right to protest. if he is disobeying laws during his protest he should be arrested. As a pro-choice person I would not counter protest in this way. and thats exactly what he is doing counter protest.

Allan

why would he apologize, He thinks he is right.

Allan

1 Like

First of all, I have to commend a Philadelphia afternoon (moves to morning next week) radio host for being the one to break this story, and to run a lot of the audio. Even after hearing some of the audio, I had no idea how bad this was.

In the era of #MeToo, you have an elected official berating and bullying an older woman (he referred to her as an “old white lady”) who was quietly praying in front of a clinic. Then he approaches three girls, sisters ages 13 and 15 and a 15 year old friend, berates them, leaves and then returns and confronts them again, this time on camera. Then he offers $100 for the names and addresses of these young demonstrators. (He repeatedly referred to the white people, despite the fact that the 15 year old friend is not white) This all occurred on Holy Thursday.

Tucker Carlson did a very good interview with the mother of the minors. I have to say,

2 Likes

Cool. That’s how I’m going to start treating people I don’t agree with.

The people this guy has bullied belong in the “Face of Leftist Hate” thread.

1 Like

“It’s OK for me and mine to do the thing I am sitting here complaining about leftists doing” has been the credo of many Trump supporters since day 1. It’s really amazing.

And it’s amazing seeing the left justifying their behavior with “well Trump!”

Cant be any worse than calling abortion doctors babykillers and publishing their addresses.

Allan

he’s an idiot and needs to go.

but I do have a hard time taking seriously any criticism of any politician by Trump supporters.

2 Likes

I’m not personally justifying anything here. You literally just did.

And it’s a pattern of behavior with Trump supporters. They CONSTANTLY refer to libs/dems/Obama to say “neener neener, you did it too” as if that absolves the Trump supporter of defending Trump for doing a thing that Obama did.

Trump and the GOP is supposed to be better than Obama/libs, right? Yet they keep justifying their own actions by whatabouting to Obama.

Regardless of the numbers you and others will profess being victims

His videos plainly state he wants to dox them.