Our President....Likes to "Joke"

I’m not looking away. I’m simply not looking at all. I honestly don’t care about such trivial crap, regardless of who is doing it.

I want biden to start making chuckles about the 3,000 who died on 9/11 or how about the 4,000 plus US soldiers who died in the Iraq war.

Lets see how many Trumpists slap Biden on the back and say what a joker, what a leader.

By all means explain in detail. This should be entertaining.

The minute-long video starts with ominous music and a clip showing footage of a Black child running away from a white child with an edited banner purportedly from CNN, reading, “Terrified todler [sic] runs from racist baby. Racist baby probably a Trump voter.” At 11 seconds, a title card appears saying “What actually happened,” followed by a clip of the two children embracing. They then playfully chase each other around. The video ends with the card: “America is not the problem. Fake news is. If you see something, say something. Only you can prevent fake news dumpster fires.

Every single one of them.

Trump didn’t joke about anyone who has died from the virus. Let’s stick to reality.

That’s right, he never jokes.

Deaths were not mentioned at all, only the left getting their knickers twisted over him calling it the Wuhan Flu, and Chinese virus.