Our Jokester-In-Chief Laughs at Suggestion of Violence Against Illegal Immigrants

Here’s a thought: every five feet or so have a Trump scarecrow. I am sure that would work.

2 Likes

Actually, it sounded like a nervous laugh to me. He probably didn’t instantly know how to handle the comment. But if you want to be offended by it, you are free to be offended.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump didn’t know how to respond to a suggestion that they should be shot? If that actually is the case, then that is irrefutable proof that Trump is not capable of performing the duties of the office of the President of the USA.

6 Likes

You just keep moving the goalposts dont you! I am not offended just sickened that the President would find this funny.

He has been President for 2 years and before that he led a life in the public and was no strange to public speaking in person or on TV. He cannot claim inexperience on this one.

I am not a politician with zero experience of speaking to large crowds but if I was and someone said “shoot them” I would not laugh (nervous or otherwise) I would call them out and say that sort of talk has no place anywhere in the USA. Its not difficult at all.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Sorry that was nervous laughter towards your post I didn’t know how to respond.

1 Like

There are goalposts?

There is.

The first goal post was to state that Trump should not have laughed, and should have told the lunatic that his suggestion is not how the United States of America handles these types of issues.

The goal posts moved as soon as someone decided to claim that Trump had “nervous laughter and didn’t know how to respond.”

1 Like

This is all fun to trump, it shows his people are “tough”. He loves having the tough ones.

If Trump got serious it would break the vibe, and he’s got a good thing going.

This is the defense you’re going with?

Seriously?

It didnt undermine the theme in the slightest.

It strengthened it.

Only someone who doesn’t have the slightest clue how human beings think would say otherwise.

1 Like

Upset that someone brought that up? I can’t get upset at every yahoo who says something idiotic.

As to Trumpsplaining, I was accused of that for two years while I said many times in different threads that the evidence you people showed about Trump cooperating with Russia in the latest CNN hysteria was not sufficient evidence to say Trump cooperated with the Russians.
And what does your hero, Mueller come out and say after two years? There is not sufficient evidence to prove that the Trump campaign cooperated with Russian interference in our campaign.
I would have thought I was due an apology at that point.

And if something happens, Ms. Sanders will say trump doesn’t incite violence.

1 Like

But that’s incorrect. It’s whereever deplorables choose to congregate.

3 Likes

Someone on this site says words never cause violence.

Apology for you Trumpsplaining every stupid Donald Trump says and for his campaign willingly expecting and recieving Russian help in 2016? Don’t make me laugh.

1 Like

How would that negatively impact the country?

1 Like

It’s what keeps them all going.

Just think. Trump voters have to keep up this enabling for either 2 to 6 more years. There going to be worn out if they aren’t already.

On its own, probably very little. But it is death from a thousand tiny cuts, to me.

I always thought that there was always a certain “line” that all sides agreed should not be crossed when it comes to discourse and behavior of elected officials. We all sort of know politicians are bad by nature due to greed, sexual indiscretions and compulsive lying, amongst other faults. It’s baked into the bread and as a nation we have learned to deal with it.

But there was always lines that were not crossed, and now those lines have been blurred. You don’t insult war heroes, you don’t mock the handicapped, you don’t put kids in cages and you don’t defend Nazis.

These days though, lots on the Right simply don’t care if it happens as long as it upsets folks on the Left. Which, to me, is a sad thing.

I always use the three "I"s to explain unusual behavior in someone, if it can be explained by the "I"s it’s probably the case.

Incompetence
Indifference
Ignorance

Trump displays all 3 "I"s at different points, but his supporters mostly display indifference, they simply do not care.

8 Likes

Nah, Trump supporters love this ride. They are loving every minute of it.

It’ll all change once a Democrat become President again.

Then there will be 1000 post threads on saying “ass” and wearing tan suits and wanting impeachment based on executive orders.

6 Likes

And the Trump haters have two more years, at least, of taking every statement out of context to try to get Trump. What better example than taking a speech where he says we cannot use armed force to stop illegal immigrants who mob our borders as an example of his encouraging violence against illegal aliens?