OUCH! Trump Says ‘Crazy Bernie’ Would Have Won Most States if Not for Elizabeth Warren

Originally published at: OUCH! Trump Says ‘Crazy Bernie’ Would Have Won Most States if Not for Elizabeth Warren | Sean Hannity

President Trump ripped Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s failed 2020 campaign Friday; saying her quest for the nomination ruined the chances for Bernie Sanders and paved the way for former Vice President Joe Biden.

“Nobody wants to say that if Elizabeth Warren gets out of the race before Super Tuesday, Crazy Bernie Sanders wins virtually every state in a blowout…NOT EVEN CLOSE! I haven’t heard one member of the Fake News Establishment even mention this irrefutable fact. FAKE NEWS!” posted Trump on Twitter.

Nobody wants to say that if Elizabeth Warren gets out of the race before Super Tuesday, Crazy Bernie Sanders wins virtually every state in a blowout…NOT EVEN CLOSE! I haven’t heard one member of the Fake News Establishment even mention this irrefutable fact. FAKE NEWS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 10, 2020

The President made similar comments earlier this week.

“Bernie Sanders is OUT! Thank you to Elizabeth Warren. If not for her, Bernie would have won almost every state on Super Tuesday! This ended just like the Democrats & the DNC wanted, same as the Crooked Hillary fiasco. The Bernie people should come to the Republican Party, TRADE!” posted Trump on Twitter.

Bernie Sanders is OUT! Thank you to Elizabeth Warren. If not for her, Bernie would have won almost every state on Super Tuesday! This ended just like the Democrats & the DNC wanted, same as the Crooked Hillary fiasco. The Bernie people should come to the Republican Party, TRADE!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 8, 2020

Sanders congratulated former Vice President Joe Biden Wednesday after suspending his race for the White House; calling the presumptive nominee a “very decent man.”

“We have never been just a campaign. We are a grassroots, multi-racial, multi-generational movement…Today I congratulate Joe Biden, a very decent man, who I will work with to move our progressive ideas forward,” said Sanders.