Other than on the economy biden is well ahaead of trump

Things are different. The party wasn’t full on open borders. They were not aligned with Marxists. The thought police were not trying to control speech. Social media wasn’t silencing conservative thought and letting liberal offenses go untouched. Biden might win. If he does, he will not restrain anything. His brain is mush. Pelosi, AOC, Shifty and Schumer will be the puppet masters. Liberals want to silence any opposing points of view. You may get your wish. The only upside is that when the war on wealth is fought, Hollywood and big tech will not be exempt. They will be going down too. The only exemptions will be for the ruling class. They will do fine.

Good post, but I’d like to point out, once again he’s sitting around watching TV until 11am and then tweeting how people are being mean to him:
A @FoxNews commentator just ripped me with lies, with nobody defending. They talked about the “friendly” protesters (they set the Church on fire the day before. They were anything but friendly), and how I stood and held the Bible upside down - it wasn’t upside down.

This ladies and gentlemen is the President of the United States.

1 Like

Sorry, but all of that is not true.

You have not been paying attention. Believe what they say. They mean it.

It is amazing to witness the caricature imagery that is constructed by the constant onslaught of CEC propaganda.

There are few people in this world that seem to genuinely hate Americans more than those © who are fully on board the Trump-train.

5 Likes

Wait, you are saying that I (as a Democrat) have not been paying attention to what Democrats are saying? :roll_eyes:

Open borders? CEC pushed narrative.
Marxism - CEC pushed narrative
Silencing “conservative” thought - CEC pushed…wait a second! CEC is still on.
Pelosi, Schumer, AOC as puppet masters - CEC pushed narrative
Hollywood and big tech are going down! watch out! Doom and gloom everywhere! Run! Hide in the bunkers!

4 Likes

Be careful. Set the bar too low and Joe comes out sounding just fine he wins, whether he wins or not. Ever see the fight between Sugar Ray Leonard and Marvin Hagler? Watch the fight and it’s obvious Hagler won. But since he never knocked Leonard down or out the judges scored Leonard’s way. As long as he stayed in it he was winning.

2 Likes

It is amazing to witness the denial of reality that blocks out all logical reasoning because of the constant onslaught of leftist propaganda.

There are few people in this world who seem to genuinely hate America more than those who are even marginally afflicted by TDS.

None of what was posted, to which I replied, is even remotely tethered to reality. And certainly lacks even a passing resemblance to logical reasoning.

sounds amazingly like your own posts

Texas just announced they are stopping reopening. I think soon we will have jump ship if patterns continue.

Ok. So are you in favor of re-regulating and taxing businesses? Higher taxes for everybody and energy usage fees that will punish the poor and middle class?

When businesses get tax breaks, most don’t invest in their employees, most take that money and focus on shareholders. That’s what drives a lot of businesses, their shareholders. Not their employees.

You answered a question that was not asked. I didn’t aske you about your economic theory. My questions was quite clear. Wanna try again?

So are you in favor of re-regulating and taxing businesses? Higher taxes for everybody and energy usage fees that will punish the poor and middle class?

It’s pretty much a yes or no.

I believe you believe that. Which only serves to reinforce my point earlier as being accurate. So, thanks for that! :smiley:

This is the huge Politics 101 error Republican’s can’t seem to stop making this year. Inflating predictions so you end up looking stupid. It happened in Tulsa and it’s going to happen when Biden turns out to be a perfectly reasonable, normal grandpa.

1 Like

What I dont understand about Trump supporters is how they can believe Joe is senile but ignore their own guys issues. I mean… have they heard Trump speak?

1 Like

Its not “pretty much yes or no”. Taxing small companies? Nope. Taxing corporations? Hell yeah. And deregulating what? Left that one about as generic as possible.
Plus the second part of your question has some boogeyman tactic. Did Biden say he was raising everyone’s taxes? Nope. And who says that energy usage fees are going to go up? Its your opinion. So the second part is bogus.

:white_check_mark:

Chars