O'Rourke tops poll

That didn’t happen.

It really isn’t that complicated Snow, ■■■■■ my brother James was called Jaime, no one is pulling out a linguistics book with nicknames…

Beto is a nickname for Robert. This is a fact.

Let’s move on, shall we?

Unless we’d all like to sift through poop for fifty posts.

1 Like

Grabbin’ them by the ■■■■■ is the new standard.

I live in Texas. I followed it a lot closer than you did.

Maybe not to you.

But poster said that he had assumed a spanish nickname possibly to help him politically.

Another poster said no, it was a real nickname.

I’m showing with proof it’s not.

So it could be important in that discussion. Since I asked the one who said it IS a nickname for Robert to back it up.

One word…Betoriffic!

Also, Roberto is Spanish for Robert. This is another fact.

I do too and what you said is exactly right. Be wen’t on the attack when he saw his Mr. Rogers act wasn’t working.

Maybe they just “googled” a different source when they decided to call him Beto… :roll_eyes:

Roberto | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict.

Roberto Robert

You “googled” something and were wrong.

1 Like

Also, all of the Texas news is available everywhere. It isn’t necessary to live in Texas to keep up with Texas news better than most Texans.

Roberto is Spanish for Robert and Beto is the nickname for Roberto. My cousin’s name is Roberto and I call him Robert and my mom (who only speaks Spanish) calls him Beto.

Roberto is Robert in Spanish.

It’s pretty simple.

But it’s something you don’t want to hear.

Allan

Indeed, when I lived in Israel, my nickname was Yoni and it stuck with my family up through high school long after we moved back to the states.

Pray tell, which vicious attacks?

You showed no proof. Here’s proof.

5 Likes

NPR is fake news.

1 Like

Lyin’ Ted.