O'Rourke tops poll

And my argument is that if Texas was that close to turning Blue, being up against Cruz should have sealed the deal for O’Rourke. Granted, a lot can happen between between now and 2020, but I’m not convinced that O’Rourke is gonna flip Texas for you just yet.

He’s a proud boy

Yeah it’s not there yet, I just like watching the blue creep from CA across the SW.

Meanwhile, Kennedys everywhere snicker.

1. Diversion program - his daddy was running for judge. Affluenza.
  2. We’ll see. Has he admitted how many he had?

Cancer is not something to enjoy.

Cruz won TX by 16 points in 2012. Trump won TX by 9 points in 2016. Cruz beat Beto by less than 3 points in 2018. Two more years, more young voters, more time to show Trump’s policies are terrible. It’s definitely within the realm of possibilities. But even if TX doesn’t flip, many other states that Trump narrowly carried in 2016 will flee from him.

Depending on where Trump is at in two years, IF he runs, yeah that gap is going to make red hats nervous.

Beto is not going to be thr Dem nominee. Please stop being stupid if you think that

What I like more is watching people pretend that the pattern isn’t happening.

Oooo Rasmussen has him below 50? I’m shocked.

None those are invalid points, but I just don’t think you’re there yet with that particular candidate.

I agree. Two years is a lot of time and so much can develop from now until then.

The primaries are only 15 months away, I don’t think that’s a long time.

The announcements will need to be made within about 6 months.

Within the last 15 months:

• Republicans failed at Repeal & Replacing the ACA
  • Passed a deficit fueled tax cut that hasn’t resulted in a meaningful increase in GDP, wages or jobs
  • Made it a policy to have zero-tolerance towards families at the border and then backtracked
  • Trump was pointed to by Federal prosecutors and a Judge to conspire with Cohen to commit felony campaign finance fraud
  • The stock market has gone red
  • The House turned blue
  • I’m sure to be missing a lot

A lot can happen in 15 months.

Between now and then, Trump’s approval is currently right around its ceiling and likely to drop–or plummet.

Which Republican can beat Beto?

Apparently, Ted Cruz, of all people.

Of course, that would be the dream match up, followed closely by Pence.

Does a conservative justice ever reach an unfavorable decision for any reason other than blackmail?

1 Like