O'Rourke tops poll

Nope.

11notevenclose

Yup. Fake Latino white male ain’t going to cut it.

Beto flipping Texas would make him hard to beat. Then people could wail that he only got elected because Texas, New York, and California voted for him.

The problem is that Beto is not forthcoming with it and also lies about it.
He says I was “arrested for DWI”. He fails to say he was convicted and also caused a wreck.
He says “I only had two beers”. He’s lying. The blood alcohol tells the story.
He’s going to have to clean his story up and get rid of the lies before he gets on the national stage.

I would have only said they suffer from fragile masculinity, but you went eleventy dimensional! I admit I had to look that one up.

The popular vote in the Presidential race is as irrelevant as the name of the candidate who dropped out first.

His current popularity rating is within striking distance of him getting re-elected.

Oxymoron.

11nutsnotdropping

He’s popular. He’s authentic. His name sounds Latino. He’s got great politics. He’s young and vibrant. People are going to think, This guy reminds me of Obama, who also had a cool first name.

Underestimate Beto at your peril. Texas going blue is tough to overcome. Texas just might wake up someday and realize it is a coastal state like Washington and Oregon.

He moved on and continues to lie about it.

Republicans would have to create new battleground states if Texas goes blue. Or else run a clean sweep all of the current ones. Texas going for Beto, but Wisconsin going for Trump, or Pence? Best of luck.

I hear that Massachusetts is beginning to lean conservative. Maybe a PAC or two can start sending cowboy hats to Boston.

It’s a shame Notorious Alex OC is so young…

He reminds me of a Kennedy.

I think you’re mistaken about that by the way. The White Male’s Day is past.

Can you point to where he “continues to lie about it”?

Ted?
Me too. Fortunately his drunk driving didn’t kill a person, like Ted’s did,

1 Like

Ouch…

I already have. In his debate with Cruz he denied trying to flee. There were two witnesses who said he did,
He claims he only had two beers. Impossible with a blood alcohol of 0.136 with his weight.

He’s got that Kennedy glow.

I guess Republicans could make up the 34 votes from Texas by flipping every New England state.

No reason to give up hope. There’s always his DWI. It has been known to sink political careers forever, Chappaquiddick style.

From the report, I thought there was only one person who claimed he tried to leave. A witness that was not named and an issue that wasn’t pursued by the DA. The report said he went across the median and into oncoming lanes. He could have simply been moving to get out of the oncoming lanes. Who knows. It’s not an empirical fact that he tried to flee the scene.

Has he tried to claim this recently? That was his claim in his DWI interview (while still intoxicated?). All the recent interviews with him show him admitting he drove drunk and it was a mistake.

I think they have like 40 candidates in the Dem clown car… This is going to be hilarious…