O'Rourke tops poll

Beto next to Trump would be stark.

You’d have an intelligent, articulate, charismatic, younger candidate who understands the issues and can talk coherently next to Trump - who rambles like the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving.

I could get behind that. I like Biden, but worry about his age. If Harris is his VP, so much the better, just in case dog forbid something were to happen.

Yeah a little skater boy next to a man.

Young, fit, THIN, good looking. It would be quite a contrast.

Coherent. Not orange. Smiles without it looking like he pulled a muscle in his face.

3 Likes

Jerks his arms around when he talks like Howdy Doody. A real winner.

LOL. Have you ever watched Trump speak? He makes very strange gestures.

Poll is just a reflection of the November election. Things will change and shape up towards next fall

Yes Trump is orange and a maniac on Twitter but he managed to be the “Zodiac Killer” in the election which was something Beto did not do.

Personally I think you guys are giving to much credit to Betos close lose to Cruz. Cruz is one of the most disliked senators in the senate and hasn’t enjoyed a high approval rating in Texas in quiet sometime.

Now if Beto let’s say ran in Kentucky against Rand Paul and came within 3 points I would be with you guys, because Rand Paul when not being attacked on his lawn at home by far left loons is extremely popular there, Cruz not so much. So as of now Beto has only ran one race and lost to the unpopular Zodiac Killer who’s father shot JFK.

Not only is Cruz unpopular but O’Rourke outspent Cruz by 3 to 1.
He lost for no good reason other than being a bad candidate- just like Hillary was.

Right where obama was.

Kavanaugh is not conservative.

Trump would repeat the same chants

Lock her up
Build that wall

He’d say “believe me” a lot

He’d call the media the enemy of the people

He’d call Beto a childish name

And Trump supporters would lap it all up. Donning their red hat and hugging their TrumpyBear.

He’s not Latino, he’s Irish. The Irish nickname for Robert is Robbie or Rob.

Cool! It’s in the bag then.

That makes no sense. I got the news from Democratics.

Robbie O’Rourke is not intelligent.

Now there’s a criteria for picking a President!

So did Ted Kennedy and that didn’t stop democrats from almost nominating him to be their nominee for president.

doesnt matter. a lot of his former voters are. el paso is majority hispanic and dont you know that.

Allan