Orange County, A Conservative Bastion, Turns Blue For The First Time In Decades

What is the difference between seeing overt corruption in the administration and “Trump Hatred”?

Also a lot of, “I’ll give him a chance and hope the office humbled him for the better.”

We didn’t see much of that when Obama was elected. A willingness to give him a chance.

While you recite your platitudes and refuse to vote for a Republican, DEMs will have their way. They thank those like you from the bottom of their heart. :+1:

The reality is that the country is more divided than ever. The answer isn’t to cave to the DEMs because they hate Trump. DEMs will take that kind of crap any day of the week.

I don’t care. Trump and what he stands for is way worse for our nation’s future.

The country is split down the middle. Half embrace conservative policies and half embrace liberal policies.

That divide manifests itself every two years as those in the middle shift back and forth. Enthusiasm from one side or the other also drives the results.

Where one resides has more to do with the ideology they embrace than party loyalty. That is the point I’m trying to make.

100% dead on. I didn’t see one quote from any non trump supporters stating “trump is not my president “ but I did see (back in the day) a ■■■■ load of posts claiming “Obama is not my president “

And I don’t care that you don’t care. How 'bout them apples.

:rofl: :rofl:

Prove me wrong and I’ll eat some crow.

Okay I guess. Super mature.

That’s a NY times article not a Hannity poster, please try again.

Perhaps Republicans should have thought about that before they backed a morally depraved narcissist as their nominee. That decision drove away individuals like myself and @NebraskaFootball who have the character to vote for candidates who exhibit good character.

2 Likes

:clap:

This Times 1,000,000

2 Likes

Wasn’t clear that you were referencing only forum members. My bad!

Never Trumpers are of no consequence in the large scheme of things. Trump will win re-election in 2020.

That’s not true.

“I’ll take Political Parties for $200, Alex.”

Alex: “Republican.”

Lulubee: “What’s the incredible shrinking Party?”

Alex: “Correct.”

3 Likes

This isn’t true at all,.