Orange County, A Conservative Bastion, Turns Blue For The First Time In Decades

I’m not sure what happened on that last post - that irritating refresh hit my computer mid - post. That thing is getting annoying.

I couldn’t agree more. And it was amusing seeing him yesterday in the interview with Wallace try to claim that the midterms were not a referendum on him. That he never tried to make the midterms about him. That is ALL he did throughout his rallies leading up to the midterm. Such an idiot. It’s amazing how little he thinks of his followers intellect, believing that they would just swallow his lies.

2 Likes

It will surely get fixed in the next day or so. I have faith that our Admin would never allow something that debilitating happen to a forum run by Sean Hannity.

I have vowed to not vote for a single Republican for ANY office, as long as Trump is the head of the party and they remain complicit in supporting him. Anyone that would willingly associate themselves with a party led by a man with such immorality and unethical behavior clearly has their own issues and problems that I cannot condone.

I did the exact same this year. I vote for a Democrat for the first time in my life. It was unthinkable a mere 3-4 years ago that I would ever vote for a Democrat, or not vote for a single Republican. But then, Trump was unthinkable 3-4 years ago as well. I’d rather see Democrats as a counter-balance to Trump, performing oversight and accountability, than see a continuance of Republican complicity.

1 Like

So do you think Trump charisma and overwhelming white turnout will be his recipe for re-election?

Allan

There are about 40,000 republicans in my congressional district who voted for a moderate democrat congressperson for the first time.

However the Morris County (where I live) still voted the republicans in for ALL the county offices.

so lots of split tickets.

Allan

1 Like

No doubt you will continue reciting your meaningless empty platitudes.

Meaningless gesture, when a radical leftie will be speaker and will set the agenda. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Worked for Obama and Clinton! :+1:

I guess it depends on how you define “meaningless.” I don’t think having a legislative body in place that can bring some accountability to an over reaching executive branch is meaningless.

1 Like

LOL!

10flylikeaneagle

1 Like

We both know that isn’t what we are talking about here. We are talking about Never Trumper revenge for Trump taking the GOP primary and DEM revenge for Trump beating their queen.

None of it is about revenge.

Do you know how silly that sounds.

You are basically making the case that if you can’t have the conservative purist you are looking for, you will be more than happy to cede power to radical lefties…………

And they are laughing at you Never Trumper’s all the way to the bank.

That is exactly what it is all about.

That’s silly. I have a hard time believing you honestly think that.

I can only speak for what I am talking about - and I am talking about precisely what I stated.

Whatever anyone else is talking about is their business.

1 Like

You recited a platitude. I agree with your platitude as stated.

But anyone who seriously believes that DEMs aren’t out to get Trump with a plethora of investigations that will ultimately lead to an attempt to impeach him, is naïve.

I have a hard time believing that you think DEMs aren’t planning to abuse their house gains in an attempt punish Trump with the end goal of impeaching him. We are seeing pretty much the same thing with the Georgia Governor’s race.

Ah, so the goalpost has now been moved from me “seeking revenge” to the democrats seeking impeachment. Interesting.

Whatever the democrats decide to do is up to them. I just voted to maintain the constitutional system of checks and balances, and I have no regrets about that. IF they over reach, that will be on them - and I’m sure the election results in 2020 will reflect that.

1 Like