Orange County, A Conservative Bastion, Turns Blue For The First Time In Decades

In the opinion section.

And yet I keep hearing people complain about us. I wonder why that is?

2 Likes

Well you also thought back in the day the rs would hold the house.

Lol. We shall see who the dems put up.

Someone likeable and young to contrast trump.

Who is old and unpopular.

And that will be that.

Allan

Right. Rural people support trump

Suburban and urban support the dems

Rural people are not half the country.

Allan

These Trump supporters continue to forget the fact he barely won by a mere 78,000 votes across three key states. Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. All three of which just had blue waves wash over them.

Iā€™d be surprised if there was not a ton of those 78,000 voters that were taking a flier on Trump, because of Clinton and to see if things could change in Washington. And now I wouldnā€™t be surprised in the least of at least that many, and likely a lot more, are sickened by any number of things Trump has done since taking office.

But yeah, heā€™ll sail to reelection. :roll_eyes:

That was immediately following Trumpā€™s election. Iā€™ve long since backed off that position.

More of those DEM greatest hits. And we canā€™t forget about the 2+ million popular vote margin.

So you honestly believe their numbers are significant?

I think every personā€™s vote counts.

Well, at least some Trump fans now acknowledge he lost the popular vote, which means that a majority of voters did not want to see a Trump administration

I was being sarcastic. The popular vote is meaningless. It really is.

I can certainly see why you would think that, since Trump was rejected on the popular vote.

As do I. What does that have to do with the point I made. The number of Never Trumperā€™s is so small as to be inconsequential.

No, those are facts. Your popular vote strawman not withstanding. Care to refute any of those facts?

What is the exact number?

Do you have evidence to back up this assertion? I donā€™t even know the number of never Trumpers in the US, and Iā€™m a never Trumper myself.

2 Likes

I have a suspicion itā€™s all based on his fee feeā€™s.

1 Like

Trump is President. Get over it.

Howā€™s that for a fact? :+1:

Trumpā€™s approval amongst Republicans remains in the 90% range. You can Google that for yourself.

Ummm - okā€¦

First, I wouldnā€™t consider 10% statistically insignificant.

Second, I am an independent never Trumper who was a Republican until 2016. There are others like myself who are not showing up in Republican party numbers. Are you factoring this into your equation?

1 Like