Or you're going to do what lib?

Lib senator Jeanne Shaheen from New Hampshire threats a revolution if the supreme court overturns existing abortions precedent.

“I hope the Supreme Court is listening to the people of the United States because – to go back to Adam Sexton’s question – I think if you want to see a revolution go ahead, outlaw Roe v. Wade and see what the response is of the public, particularly young people,” Shaheen said toward the end of the event. “Because I think that will not be acceptable to young women or young men.”

Is Jeanne Shaheen going to lead that revolution?

Also what is the most corrupt law enforcement agency in the world view on this…threatening violence and revolution by a sitting senator? Or will the corrupt FBI turn their backs on this threat like they did with Chuck Schumer threat?

Perhaps a wrong choice of words, but her point stands.

Hasn’t seemed to hurt Texas, still gaining population last time I checked.

Any riots over the new abortion laws in Texas?

Haven’t seen any, just people rushing to move in.

5 Likes

Should be interesting if the Court truly ends Roe V Wade. I personally think the time has come. Red States have been able to chip away at abortion rights for many years and the Texas law was the final blow to de facto end abortion there.

I don’t think there will be a revolution but I do think it will cause serious problems for GOP candidates on a national level.

Banning something isn’t always the best way to solve a problem. How did prohibition work out?

Yeah this has always played better for conservatives theoretically. Truly illegalizing abortion will send out shock waves that they don’t understand yet. The dog caught up to the car.

sounds like a call to violence to me

6 Likes

Revolutions absolutely don’t have to be violent; I suspect she means a revolution at the polls.

doesnt matter. this one sounds like call for violence

4 Likes

Wait, is it a rule that only right wingers are allowed to use the term revolution in a political discussion? See any gun control debate ever.

Is this a call for violence ?

1 Like

It doesn’t stop,abortions, only makes it illegal to get one.

Allan

Welcome back to the good old days. Make America Great Again!

i dunno…

is this?

“…to peacefully and patriotically make your voice heard”

because democrats sure think so

1 Like

Obviously not.

Lay on, MacDuff! And be damned him that first cries “Hold”!

1 Like

It’s going backwards for sure.

Joining countries like Iran back to the Stone Age.

Allan

obviously so