OPERATION LOS ANGELES: Pro-Trump Group Removes 50 TONS of Trash from LA Homeless Camp

Originally published at: OPERATION LOS ANGELES: Pro-Trump Group Removes 50 TONS of Trash from LA Homeless Camp | Sean Hannity

The pro-Trump organization that helped clean-up Baltimore’s littered alleys and streets earlier this year traveled to Los Angeles over the weekend; removing more than 50 tons of garbage from a local homeless camp.

“It’s almost 9 a.m. & we’re removing waste from a homeless camp in Los Angeles. Why is an outsider from Northern Virginia here & not California elected leadership?” asked activist Scott Presler on social media.

It’s almost 9 a.m. & we’re removing waste from a homeless camp in Los Angeles.

Why is an outsider from Northern Virginia here & not California elected leadership? #LosAngelesCleanup pic.twitter.com/yqW2pxKA3c

— #ThePersistence (@ScottPresler) September 21, 2019

“We’re making incredible progress. This is an act of love,” he added.

We’re making incredible progress.

This is an act of love. #LosAngelesCleanup pic.twitter.com/lbR7tU8VPU

This is one of the proudest moments of my life.

I’ll never forget the day we cleaned up a homeless camp in LA. #LosAngelesCleanup pic.twitter.com/jTetowuLAu

We cleaned up 50 tons of trash in Los Angeles.

Yes, 50 tons.

In 9 hours. #LosAngelesCleanup

The Los Angeles cleanup was an act of love. #SundayMorning pic.twitter.com/qF66DXbfc4

— #ThePersistence (@ScottPresler) September 22, 2019

If a team of 200+ volunteers

can clean up 50 tons of trash in 9 hours with no support from the city,

imagine what we could do with the millions California receives in taxpayer $.

Why am I here & elected officials aren’t⁉️#LosAngeles

— #ThePersistence (@ScottPresler) September 22, 2019

“This is one of the proudest moments of my life. I’ll never forget the day we cleaned up a homeless camp in LA,” Presler concluded. “We cleaned up 50 tons of trash in Los Angeles. Yes, 50 tons. If a team of 200+ volunteers can clean up 50 tons of trash in 9 hours with no support from the city, imagine what we could do with the millions California receives in taxpayer $. Why am I here & elected officials aren’t”