#opencarryUSA - Looking Good

Who says fear has anything to do with it? I personally carry for the same reason I click on my seat belt when I get in my car. People normally don’t expect bad things to happen in their day to day life, but it’s good to be prepared in case the unexpected happens. It’s just good preparation.

I still think they have ulterior motives.

If you live in fear of law abiding citizens being armed perhaps staying at home would be helpful.

I don’t think the judges on that panel do. We shall see though.

I don’t think any of us will be safe until everyone is carrying Rose. What’s taking you so long man? What can I do to help you do your part buddy?

With an attitude like yours you’ll never feel safe knowing that a hundred million plus of your fellow Americans are armed and that at any given time where legal, there are probably at least 3 carrying in close proximity to yourself.

Guess which three.

Only 3?? You’re seriously slackin’ man. Step your game up bud.

Keep living in fear, I’ll keep laughing and we’ll keep growing in numbers all around you.

Or maybe learn to mind your own business and not worry about what the law abiding are doing.

Rose, I’m here celebrating the efforts of those doing their part. It’s almost like you don’t agree with my position that the world will be better when everyone has a gun on them…

You’re suspect now.

You’re not fooling anyone who can read your posts.

I don’t carry Rose for protection for the same reason I don’t carry a policeman. Too heavy and impossible to conceal. :wink:

1 Like