OP-ED: Comey blew it

You can debate the definition of deplorable, I suppose, but anyone who supports Donald Trump, while understanding what he stands for, is deplorable. I’d almost say that’s objectively true. :slight_smile:

You stated she meant all. That’s unsupportable by fact as she said half.

I’m not sure how you can argue that Trump voters who understand him and follow the news aren’t deplorable. Can you?

I think that says more about yourself then them…don’t you think?

No, not really. I think our country is too lenient towards bad behavior from Republicans. We pretend you are on equal moral footing with us. You aren’t.

Thanks for that one.

You just supported it. Thanks.

And again…

Nice. Whose morals?

The quote …

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic – you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people – now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks – they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.”

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-transcript-clinton-s-full-remarks-as-1473549076-htmlstory.html

Need to get your masters to say this loud, say it proud for mid term election.

Mine, which I think line up with the country’s. Or at least the parts of the country that matter. There’s a reason you guys can’t win an election the old fashioned way anymore.

The old fashioned way?

Getting more votes by swaying popular opinion.

Getting more votes?

Not those that matter huh?

Which parts of the country don’t matter?

Probably a reference to flyover country. Ironic since those voters decided the election.

They don’t even see it do they?

No, they don’t.

By electoral advantage only.