Only Guilty People Have "War Rooms" and Now Trump Has One

Is there ever a point where this administration and it’s supporters accept responsibility for anything or is it just perpetual victimhood?

2 Likes

I simply correct your misinformed posts. :sunglasses:

I am amazed that the sloppy Trump administration managed to pull this together. Maybe they are finally learning a little from Clinton.

Excellent comeback. Contributes to the discussion and really shuts Smyrna down. Well done!

1 Like

It’s all explained here.

1 Like

Trump skipping a weekend of golf to pay his bills was a much better comeback. That…was funny. :rofl:

Thanks, I got it from the deep state newsletter

Can you explain why the create of the Mueller investigation was a perfect abuse of power? Was the Special Counsel law broken?

What criminals acts did Andrew McCabe commit? Can you be specific or is all of this just some guy who has no understanding of the Constitution shouting “TREASON!” to entertain you?

When the oranges of the investigation are phoney then the entire thing has to be thrown out. Any findings of wrongdoing are irrelevant if there shouldn’t have been an investigation in the first place. Donald Trump did nothing wrong and people like Mueller are the real criminals.

1 Like

Read Horowitz’s report. He spells it out.

McCabe now acknowledges he authorized two FBI officials to speak to a reporter for that Journal account. But he initially denied having done so when FBI officials — and, later, the inspector general’s office — tried to determine who might have spoken to the media. The inspector general accused McCabe of lying at least four times, three of them under oath, and even misleading Comey, his boss.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/justice-dept-authorized-prosecutors-to-charge-andrew-mccabe/2019/09/12/5b0d48ea-d418-11e9-9343-40db57cf6abd_story.html

Where is the indictment? Tick, tock

Agreed…especially considering how General Flynn has been treated for the same thing…but to an even lessor degree?

It’s coming before Nov 15.

I’m anxious to see how this all pans out regarding the allegation that McCabe altered the 302s with the sole intent to increase the chances of prosecuting General Flynn. Will Flynn’s case be dismissed and additional charges added to McCabe?

What will you do if McCabe isn’t indicted by November 15?

Can we go ahead and get your explanation on record?

What have I ever done? I go on with my life, love my wife, make $ and help as many people as I can along the way. If you’re asking me to run for office…NO! :sunglasses:

No matter what, Flynn is not a good guy. Stop trying to make him one.

Welcome to America. In this country…you’re innocent until proven guilty. Guilt…is based on facts and not your feelings. Sorry for the kindergarten confusion.