One term presidents in the last 100 years. Rank them

FDR did far more to prolong it.

I’m going to also include the ones who were not elected and not include Kennedy since he died while in office.
George H.W. Bush - Best
Hoover
Johnson
Carter
Harding
Ford
Dump - worst

Bush - Elected as a continuation of Reagan. Was hero for first Gulf War. Economy, looking at his watch during debate, and Perot/Clinton’s coolness were Bush’s downfall
Carter - Was elected as backlash to the whole Nixon pardon by Ford. Was lost on foreign affairs. Iran hostages and sinking economy didn’t help. Reagan’s charisma was strong.
Hoover - Was Coolidge’s selection to keep US going. Failed to recognize everything falling around him.
Trump - Result of Hillary backlash. Kept promises on judges, and was decent on foreign affairs. Clearly failed on COVID-19.

He can say without fear Biden could do worse thanks to the vaccine Trump fast tracked.

Or maybe he can.

I could care less about their personalities, though Trump’s did amuse me to no end. I’ve seen worse personalities than his who were the most effective military leaders I’ll ever know. If the economy was in the tank and al-Qaeda 7.0 was rampaging through the cradle of civilization, I’d have H.W. Bush in the favorite slot.

How many presidents did 8 years of work in 4 years?

Zero.

Oh you did not rank them.

Does trump top you list of the 4…

Allan

I didn’t intend to rank them.

Point of the thread. Pretty simple.

Some people don’t know a lot about presidential history and I respect that at least they are honest about it.

Allan

Trump did his real estate before becoming president

maybe Trump can be a peanut farmer now…

Which states have certified the election?

Carter
Bush
Hoover
Trump

Delaware
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Vermont

All certified and results published.

Allan

Not Alaska, but Ivanka is glomming on to those results like there’s no tomorrow.