ONE NIGHT IN TEXAS: Biden Braces for Attacks, Warren Takes Center Stage, Bernie’s Last Chance?

Originally published at: ONE NIGHT IN TEXAS: Biden Braces for Attacks, Warren Takes Center Stage, Bernie’s Last Chance? | Sean Hannity

The top ten Democratic presidential candidates will finally share the same stage in Houston, Texas Thursday night; ending months of back-and-forth jabs between the top-three challengers.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, and Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren will have a chance to press each other for the first time in the 2020 primary process.

“Despite the miles traveled, the tens of millions of dollars raised and the ceaseless churn of policy papers, the Democratic primary has been remarkably static for months with Joe Biden leading in polls and Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders vying to be the progressive alternative. That stability is under threat on Thursday,” reports the Associated Press.

“All of the top presidential candidates will share a debate stage, a setting that could make it harder to avoid skirmishes among the early front-runners. The other seven candidates, meanwhile, are under growing pressure to prove they’re still in the race to take on President Donald Trump next November,” adds the AP.

The debate marks the first time Sen. Warren is widely seen as a potential frontrunner; rising in recent polls that has her tied at 26% alongside Joe Biden.

“For me, this is just a better chance to talk about why I’m in this fight,” Warren told reporters, adding “the way I have all along. And that is, I’m someone who will fight for your family. I’m not here to fight for the rich and powerful.”

Read the full report here.