ONE MORE TIME? Kamala Harris Says Bill Barr Should RETURN TO CONGRESS, Face More Questions

Originally published at: ONE MORE TIME? Kamala Harris Says Bill Barr Should RETURN TO CONGRESS, Face More Questions | Sean Hannity

Fading presidential hopeful Kamala Harris urged Attorney General Bill Barr to return to the US Capitol in the coming days and face more questions regarding President Trump’s private phone call with the leader of Ukraine.

“I strongly believe that Attorney General Barr should come back before Congress and answer this question under oath,” said Harris.

Sen. Kamala Harris: "I strongly believe that Attorney General Barr should come back before Congress and answer this question under oath." pic.twitter.com/tjxt22X8Zp

— The Hill (@thehill) September 27, 2019

Original Story: May 1, 2019

Fireworks erupted on Capitol Hill Wednesday when Sen. Lindsey Graham abruptly shut-down Sen. Mazie Hirono’s line-of-questioning; saying she was only interested in “slandering” Attorney General William Barr.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) interrupts Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) and shuts her down after she repeatedly "slandered" Attorney General Bill Barr at his Senate Judiciary Committee hearing. pic.twitter.com/1qMkT9ydTb

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 1, 2019

“Please give us some credit for knowing what the hell is going on around here,” said Hirono.

“Not really,” interrupted Graham. “Listen, you’ve slandered this man. All I can say is you slandered this man from top to bottom. If you want more of this, you’re not going to get it. If you’re going to ask him questions you can.”

Watch the explosive exchange above.