One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Kavanaugh forgot to put the girl he tried to molest down as a character witness.

Asking is meaningless, the fbi wouldn’t do it without direction.

I don’t think a senator on their own has the subpoena power. A minority senator even less.

Or the FBI screwed up. Again.

I’ll translate those two sentences.

All evidence is not testimomy (the words are not interchangeable). Testimomy is a type of evidence (there are other kinds of evidence besides testimony).

Ayup.

10 char

She’s scared ■■■■■■■■ and in shock that she was almost raped?

Eh, anyone can “ask”. The question was does he have the AUTHORITY to ask?

Sounds like you already have a conclusion. Is it that she’s a liar?

1 Like

Some of their questions are downright baffling.

She was trying to scream mere seconds ago, and she’s afraid of being raped and /or killed, but now that she’s free she gives up on screaming??

Makes zero sense.

1 Like

Well, if she is, then oughtn’t she just shut up about it?

I mean, it’s just her feelings and isn’t evidence anyway.

What would you do…escape…or waist your time screaming?

I concluded nothing. I’m just asking if it been talked through yet. Apparently it hasn’t??

Another fact easily ignored.

You said it was a good point. Sounds like you’re convinced.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

Her account of what happened is evidence once she states it on the record. She also offered as evidice that her account was true by offering 4 witnesses. Kavanaugh and Judge – who she says attacked her. They denied it. Okay he said she said. Then she offered 2 witnesses not involved. PJ and Leland Keyser. Both have said that they don’t recall the party. Leland is a lifelong friend of ford and wouldn’t back her story and said instead she was never at a party where both Ford and Kavanaugh were there.

Then she brings forth 4 other “witnesses” whom she told AFTER her theropy session in 2012. 2 of them said she didn’t mention Kavanaugh by name.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.