One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

She can “ask”

Are you sure?

lol - You must have missed the Kavenaugh memo on this. He explained today that that was a sign of admiration from him and his football buddies. They had such great admiration for her and felt she was one of them.

Anyone that believes anything that ■■■■■■■ has to say about this after that croc of ■■■■ is just pathetic.

Uh huh…

The ten

Not everyone sees the rabbit hole. Even those that are aware, what can they do?

Well, it seemed rather a relevant point to the democrats today.

1 Like

If the senate actually confirms kavenaugh i think there will be an outbreak of violence.
there are a lot of women in this country that will not stand for it.

I’ve read an awful lot of the thread, but when they combined threads and some large blocks I skipped over some, maybe this was addressed earlier, but here goes.

So according to ford, she was pinned to the bed, the music was turned up and the door locked. She’s getting groped, and grinded on. She attempts to scream, but Kavanaugh puts his hand over her mouth to prevent it. She’s terrified she’s going to be raped or inadvertently killed. judge jumps on the pile and they all fall to the floor, giving her the opportunity to get away and she runs for the bathroom.

Now, just a few seconds earlier, she’s afraid she will be raped and/or killed but couldn’t scream because of his hand. Why isn’t she screaming her head off now?? Screaming, and screaming and screaming. Why not??

Anyone talk this out yet?? Any conclusions??

Just talked this through with a family member and I realized I hadn’t seen any comment on it. It’s a good point.

1 Like

Shocker. A liberal calling for acts of violence if they don’t get their way. :roll_eyes:

Kavanaugh forgot to put the girl he tried to molest down as a character witness.

Asking is meaningless, the fbi wouldn’t do it without direction.

I don’t think a senator on their own has the subpoena power. A minority senator even less.

Or the FBI screwed up. Again.

I’ll translate those two sentences.

All evidence is not testimomy (the words are not interchangeable). Testimomy is a type of evidence (there are other kinds of evidence besides testimony).

Ayup.

10 char

She’s scared ■■■■■■■■ and in shock that she was almost raped?

Eh, anyone can “ask”. The question was does he have the AUTHORITY to ask?

Sounds like you already have a conclusion. Is it that she’s a liar?

1 Like

Some of their questions are downright baffling.

She was trying to scream mere seconds ago, and she’s afraid of being raped and /or killed, but now that she’s free she gives up on screaming??

Makes zero sense.

1 Like

Well, if she is, then oughtn’t she just shut up about it?

I mean, it’s just her feelings and isn’t evidence anyway.