One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Perhaps you should read through these nested quotes. What you will find it you do, is an excellent example of circular logic.

1 Like

So what?

1 Like

From the dockets it does not appear that her parents opposed the foreclosure. May be the docket is not complete. But if they didn’t oppose it and the motions were granted on default… not sure how that thickens anything.

So the parents blame the judge for not making payments on their home?

Not seeing it.

Nothing to see here. Really. It doesn’t make any difference.

I find this more interesting.

Democrat check, Trump hater check, opposes policy she could expect Kavanaugh to have an impact on in a way she doesn’t like, check. And made sure she deleted all her social media before the story broke, check.

4 Likes

If they disputed the foreclosure then yes, that would tell us they for some reason didn’t think it should happen and were hoping for relief from the judge.

Even though I think that it was unwise of the Democrats to make hay of a really old and hard to prove allegation.

This woman is going to be dragged through the mud and she does not deserve that.

1 Like

Trump supporters already attacking the victim. I’m not surprised whatsoever.

Because she can’t possibly be lying…

This is not shocking, Trump and his supporters believed a pedophile in Roy Moore over the women who were molested.

Besmirching anyone who is against Trump is the standard SOP.

1 Like

She could very well be.

What is going to happen is that she will be pretty much put on trial by the CEC and her private life as she knows it will be over.

And even with stepping forward, it probably means that Kavenaugh still becomes a Supreme Court Justice. Therefore she has stepped into the limelight for nothing.

And people wonder why women don’t speak up when they are sexually assaulted.

It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya!!!

So what? You think men should have their lives ruined and be carted off to jail based on mere accusations? You admit she could be lying and then get all bent out of shape because people don’t automatically believe her, ridiculous. And if she wanted credibility, she could have made the accusation at any time over the last 35 years and have been far more credible.

3 Likes

Who’s going to jail?

No one is going to be carted off to jail, statute of limitations. And Kavanaugh’s life is hardly going to be ruined, he has a life appointment as a judge. He doesn’t have the right to a rosy path to the SCOTUS.

^- This attitude is why victims don’t come out.

2 Likes

Kavanaugh isn’t going to jail.

He will be a Supreme Court judge.

So, in your opinion, you believe that she is lying. Besides her waiting this long to bring this forth, what other information helped you base your opinion?

I said that it is possible that she is lying.

That is a far cry from saying that I think that she is lying.

There is a danger lining up and rallying behind someone who no one knew existed until last week… just as there is a danger in assuming that Kavanaugh is innocent of the accusation.

Plus it has to motivate the victim when they see the person who abused them getting ready to be on the SC to do everything to stop that. She knows who he really is.