One and only Kavanaugh Hearings Thread (Part II)

I think you are going to be very wrong on this.

Yes. It happened in the alternate universe where the minds of liberals reside.

You are assigning him blame, that suggests that you take what he says seriously.

“On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the Constitution, my community, and the agency I serve.”

I seem to be missing the part that obligates them to protect life or property. Could you point it out please?

The leftwits cater their kids meals while protesting.

I’m taking mine hunting.

Kinda like your Ford photos?

I said both. I didn’t stutter.

How much would you charge to carry around an Obama monkey doll or sign that indicates he’s actually from Kenya?

What I said before stands. You’re proving my point.

You couldn’t pay me enough to do something tha asinine, either.

Hillary does realize that she’s sanctioning incivility from the right, as well as the left, doesnt she?

Either way, she doesn’t care. It’s all about regaining power for the party.

It’s something libs would do if the roles were reversed. Projection. Again.

You really should have read my post before replying.

Hey, he likes beer. A whole lot apparently by how many times he repeated it.

Practice. Not speech.

I said both. I didn’t stutter.

proving what point? That you are unwilling to accept what the left does and is doing right now is much more violent from the left towards the other side for no other reason than our side does not agree with your viewpoint? Again how many on the right are driving liberals out of public businesses? Are we shooting at liberal/dem congressmen just because we are angry about some policy? Are the right sending biohazards through the mail to libs/dems offices? Are we calling for our side to be even MORE uncivil to your side?

If you are trying to say it’s equivalent on both sides, you are WRONG.

That’s why the “both sides are equally bad” talking point is wrong right now.

Of course there are terrible people on both right and left. But it’s not equivalent. Not at all.

How many spouses of Dem Senators have written Op Eds like Kelley Paul did last week?

How many R Senators are encouraging their supporters to “Get in the faces” of their opponents?

Joanne,

How many times have we had such a disgraceful president. Maybe that has something to do with it?