One and only Kavanaugh Hearings Thread (Part II)

I’m not sure that they fell for it. It was just useful to them for political purposes, they wanted BK to withdraw or for Rs to vote against confirmation, and were willing to use bogus stories in an effort to smear him.

Well I hate to think of that. What I do like to think about is that it appears very, very likely that Rs will have an increased majority in the Senate, with an outside chance of keeping the House, or at least not losing it by a lot.

And that’s all thanks to the insanity of the D party.

Both Portland and Seattle are following in San Francisco’s footsteps.

And the women, his stable.

The question is, will they become pseudo-third world cities like Los Angeles with their typhus fleas and rats? San Fran is creating the right kind of homeless person slums to germinate that type of stuff

Uh Krandor … the left is already insane.

And that folks is why I was NeverHillary way before #’s and all that other stuff was cool.

She’s sitting there describing how you can’t be civil with people who are lusting for power, who want to destroy what you stand for.

What the hell did liberals just do, other than try to destroy a man’s life in their lust for power. People as desperate as the left is right now to put themselves in back in power cannot be trusted with the power they crave…

I will agree to the extent that a fair portion of them do learn and grow out of that stage, but I also think it’s self evident that many of them don’t.

They invited it and welcomed it. Libs would be dangerous enough if they were just gullible. But they probably did not believe the story at all. But they were going to use it anyhow.

Deception and lies. Powerful weapons. But truth won out this time.

Yeah…but here’s what else I think is self evident. Those that don’t grow out of it are too busy whining to actually remember to go and vote. LOL

Oh, don’t worry Joanne, the leftists are already out there making the rounds telling people HiIlary didn’t say what she actually said, so it’s all good. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We’ve been over it endlessly for years here with all the examples so no, I’m not going to rehash it all again.

The TP movement was all but dead going into 2014 and gone before 2016 as a political force.

There are a few TPO’s still operating but on a national level the movement is pretty well dead and has been for years.

It’s going to be a very short ride.

I figure that to be the final trigger for the Left.

That is where it most likely gets messy.

NeverHillary!

Yep.

Those are two very different things. Money is not part of our person.

Of course. Just like she didn’t tell her friends on Wall Street one thing and the public another. She never lies. Neither does her husband.

Seems quite clear to me. :joy:

And she’s still blaming the “vast right wing conspiracy” for her husband’s scandals.

Hillary Clinton is firmly rejecting the idea that accusations against her husband are anything like the sexual misconduct allegations against new Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh or President Donald Trump.

The former secretary of state, who is joining with her husband for a joint speaking tour where tickets are going for up to $700 each, referenced independent counsel Kenneth Starr’s investigation during the 1990s that led to impeachment.

She called it an ‘intense’ and ‘partisan probe’ that distinguished it from allegations against Trump and Kavanaugh, who sat as the newest Supreme Court justice Tuesday after weathering sexual assault allegations from high school and college.

Bill Clinton 'really believes that Democrats have to be tougher and have to stand up to the bullying and the intimidation, so I think he’ll have things to say about his own experience and how it applies here,’ Clinton told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.

The part I put in bold is particularly lacking in self awareness, considering people who vote for her party that are chasing Rs out of restaurants, doxxing, harassing, intimidating and issuing threats to Republicans

And then we have this… .

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

So it appears to be “take the gloves off and do whatever is necessary to win no matter who it hurts” until they have control of congress and the WH.

Yep. I posted that earlier, not a comment from any lib that I saw. And of course no Democrat is telling the left wing mobs to stop. Harassment, threats, intimidation, doxxing, are all part of the "resistance’ now.

Some think it’s terrible or funny that Trump supporters yell “lock her up” at Trump rallies. I think it’s stupid and ridiculous, but those people chant that and then go home. But the same libs won’t say anything about what the unhinged left is doing.

Newsweek had a terrible headline about Kelley Paul. It said she keeps a loaded handgun by her bed over “fear of liberals”. She’s being mocked for (rightfully) being fearful for what her family is going through, all because Rand thinks differently than they do.

And then the left wonders why conservatives are angry.

Speaking of Rand, he had this to say yesterday:

“I fear that there’s going to be an assassination,” Paul told a Kentucky radio show. “I really worry that somebody is going to be killed, and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation … they have to realize they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence.”…

“When people like Cory Booker say get up in their face … What he doesn’t realize is that for every 1,000 persons who want to get up in your face, one of them is going to be unstable enough to commit violence,” Paul said…

“When I was at the ballfield and Steve Scalise was nearly killed, the guy shooting up the ballfield, and shooting I think five or six people, he was yelling, ‘This is for health care,’” Paul told host Leland Conway on Tuesday. “When I was attacked in my yard and had six of my ribs broken, and pneumonia, lung contusion, all that — these are people that are unstable, we don’t want to encourage them.”

And then Hillary said that in her CNN interview, not challenged at all by the interviewer, and not a word from Dems about it either.