One and only Kavanaugh Hearings Thread (Part II)

Nah most of us (not all) got over the administration that shall not be named

It’s not the most of you, it’s the (not all) portion that makes a mess of things. If both sides could find a way of scraping off their respective (not all) portion and flicking it into the trash, we would be much better off.

Wait… so the places where the majority of the people in the state live have more people to say what happens in the State?

You don’t say!

Yeah the silent majority problem

You can’t blame them for staying silent when the one common ideal expressed by both sides is you’re either with us, or against us.

I totally agree with you on Kav. But after what the left put him and his family through, maybe not.

From the beginning, I thought Amy Coney Barret was a better choice. It would be hard for them to vilify her while supporting Me Too and the War on Women. With her catholic background, it would also be hard to come down hard on her without alienating a lot of catholic democrats.

Antifa has shown that they can get away with it. That needs to stop.

I thought there were several good choices, if I remember right Kavanaugh was supposed to be the choice that would get through confirmation more easily because of Barrett’s views on abortion…Wasn’t it DiFi who was grilling her about her writings dripping with Dogma in an earlier confirmation…

I hate to make predictions because I, like most of the people on this board am wrong when I do so…

But it will be really interesting in Ginsberg at the right young age of 85 decides to hang it up and Trump’s next appointment is Judge Barrett. I don’t see any reason to believe the thugs and bullies on the left will do anything other that smear her too…it might be an even more disgusting smear than we just witnessed.

Oh you can bank on it…they will be tens times worst with Amy Barrett.

And she would be the perfect choice to replace Ginsburg.

If trump gets to nominate a replacement for ginsburg the left is going to go insane.

The only way Trump is going to nominate someone to replace Ginsburg is after the funeral. Giving its Trump, he might do it before the funeral is over.
Probably wont be invited to that one either.

If and when that day comes…we must make sure the senate is solidly in hands of repugs.

And sit back and watch libs heads explode…because it’s going to be a sight to behold.

Here’s the thing you need to know TGuns. They eventually have to leave the warm bosom of the college or university campus. They come into the real world and find out that life is hard, the government takes a lot of their money, and then they have to see things for what they really are. My Son is going through that now…and he’s learning that the only way to make his way in life is to go out and put in the effort and try to make ends meet in some way or another. They all come back from the left to a certain extent…some maybe more than others…but the liberalism they learn on campuses, they quickly find out, does nothing for them in the real world. Just like they’ll learn that eventually they’ll have to pay for their own cell phones that they all clutch so dearly in their hands as they protest social injustices, that have never or may never effected them in one way or another. They eventually will learn that crying and screaming about social injustices gives way to the responsibilities of paying bills and making their way in life. They learn hard…but they learn.

Hard to imagine what could top the insanity of the last few weeks, but you are right.

It’s only “insanity” if it’s against your guy.

If you’re not smart enough to recognize that what we just witnessed was insane…

There’s nothing anyone can do to help you.

But I await your next sentence…

Well actually I really don’t…Sorry…

Oh looky here,

Co auther of the new yorker report on the second allegation saying they were looking to jump on any accusation to show a pattern, and they didn’t know if it was true and couldn’t verify it. “but if true, it would show a pattern.”

Even though their star (person making allegations) called others to see if they remembered it and she told a couple of them she wasn’t sure if it was Kav that she remembered!

New Yorker reporter Jane Mayer suggested in a new interview that she and Ronan Farrow reported on Deborah Ramirez’s uncorroborated accusation of misconduct by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh out of eagerness to show a “pattern” of such behavior.

The New York Times reported it could not corroborate Ramirez’s story and that Ramirez had contacted former Yale classmates to see if they remembered, adding she “told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.”

And democrats fell for the un-proven allegation hook line and sinker.

Fat chance of the dems doing that, when high profile, influential elected Democrats, like Maxine Waters, are embracing and encouraging their fringe kook element to go full anarchist.

Maxine Waters: "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

To the best of my knowledge, not a single Dem has condemned the doxxing of Rs, left wing mobs chasing them out of public places, Cory Gardner’s wife receiving a text message video with a beheading, and other examples of insanity and hate.

And here is their heroine, Hillary, saying there can’t be civility until her party is back in power.

Let the dems loose the mid term elections, and if RBG is forced to retire due to health issues, and you will see the kook fringe democrats resort to even worse